Doc D cannabis seeds

Ah, okay. So it’s just another kinda “shrouded in mystery”-type of thing? I get it.

Either way, your plants look good haha. Pretty curious to hear what you think of the smoke. It seems like a pretty bizarre cross to me, but often times those smoke the best. Or at least the most interesting…

10 Likes

I always use the word “derivative” when I what I really mean is “some bullshit cross” haha. Somebody took a male and crossed it to a hype clone etc etc, with no real breeding practices utilized.

I’m not saying OGKB is a “bullshit cross,” I’m just saying I use the word “derivative” when I guess what I really mean is… Shit, man, I dunno what I really mean haha. What you said, basically haha!

I agree, though, it’s not possible for there to be “different” phenotypes of a clone-only plant. I just assume that it’s the same cross grown in different conditions and therefore the dipshits who are doing this “breeding” go,”Oh, wow, look how different she looks in our 50,000-watt hydro warehouse grow, compared to how she looked in the 2000-watt closet grow… Must be a different phenotype!” haha.

12 Likes

Got these in a few days ago… Yes, Doc was generously kind to everyone this month!
I am grateful to pass on the fruits of his labor to be enjoyed by others! Thanks Doc we are excited to see your continued work. Grace and Peace…

21 Likes

Yeah, the lines get really blurry with GSC and all the OG Kush cuts, it’s hard to know the true lineage on most of that stuff, so I just gave up on most of them a while ago. Personally, I think all the GSC “phenos” are just S1s or crosses with some unknown plant, like you were saying. They came out similar enough, and somebody wanted to jump on the GSC hype train.

I mean, I think there is right? I think that phenotype is just mis-used a lot of the time. I supposed I should have used different genotypes. A phenotype is the observable traits that humans can distinguish in the plant. So, I guess it would be possible to a clone only plant to express different phenotypes, but not a different genotype. I think that all the different GSC plants are different genotypes, but no way to know without genetic testing, and even then I’m not sure our testing is capable of determining that.

But yeah, Doc is an amazing dude… don’t go to Mexico! Funny to see that he made a Runtz cross, I saw that cut at Archive as well, along with the Peanut Butter Breath, and looks like he’s using the T-1000…

10 Likes

Yeah, I should have, too. That’s what I meant.

4 Likes

So Im vegging the Black Energy x Nepali Watermelon HP and the individuals I have are all showing very narrow leaves. Curious to see how they turn out when I flip them.
Is anyone else growing these or any of the NWHP crosses? If so what are you seeing so far?

15 Likes

i know @AzSeaindooin420 is growing an ethiopian banana x nepali watermelon hashplant in his greenhouse right now. it’s one of his bigger plants, although i’m not sure what the leaves are like currently.

11 Likes

In the BLR x NWHP I’m seeing fairly uniform sativa expression. Super vigorous and fast growing. Definitely not the fat resin heads I’m used to seeing in modern weed. Same with the bud sets. Definitely seeming to get some earthy and floral smells from the NWHP not getting a ton of lime or chem, although I have a pheno that does have a little lime type citrus not present in the other. Culled a lot of herms early on, and one pheno threw quite a few nanners at about 8 weeks I think due to the light intensity and some general stress. Not super impressed so far but I definitely want to sift through more of these crosses. I’m just gonna be ready to cull a lot of them.

8 Likes

I think the magic blue grass x NWHP or maybe even NWHP x DE will be my next attempt. I think the magic blue grass might have a good chance of coming through with all the blue dream genes locked in, least likely to get dominated. And the NWHP x de would be good since it’s a single selection of his best mother. Even if NWHP dominates that one it should be a decent representation of it rather than some random pollen donor from the OP

8 Likes

I have a few Ethiopian Banana and BLR going outside, only started them three weeks ago or so.

10 Likes

Jealous of the ethiopian banana that one sold out before I could get to it. Are you seeing stretchy narrow leaf phenos or what? I know that EB is pretty stout, and being a “landrace” type I’d think that it wouldn’t completely get dominated.

Edit just saw you only said started 3 weeks ago.

6 Likes

potpotpot’s growing some of the Purple Corinto Budder x WHP, he just flipped them pretty recently. He’s logging it, if you wanna check it out. None of the leaves looked exceptionally narrow to me, but I wasn’t really looking that hard, either haha. Still, super-“Sativa”-ish-looking leaves are something I always notice, so…

7 Likes

I’ll get some pics up tomorrow

5 Likes

Mine weren’t very narrow in seedling stage but they were long. Definitely a classic sativa leaf though. This is from week 5ish I think

19 Likes

As Ive been told in Laytonville,
Burner got kilos of bud from Laytonville that had a light leak.
He rebranded the seeds to be Cookies et al. I dont believe they really did any breeding but just popped various seeds in those kilos and gave them different names. Not unlike JJ and the Chems.

3 Likes

Here is a PCB X NWHP leaf. Yeah, they’re pretty thin.
Flipped to 12/12 4 days ago fwiw. Had been running 14/10 since April, then a week of 13/11.

18 Likes

I’d say that all of mine have very similar if not exactly the same leaf shape

10 Likes

So glad I got an order from Doc before he moved. This just came in a few days ago and holy crap did he hook it up!

Only thing now just gotta pick what to grow first! What would u guys go for? I’m leaning towards a dragon energy cross all sound so good, maybe twilight language or BLR. Idk any help is appreciated guys what are some that yall grown any here jump out to you as a, yea buddy u need to pop those kinda pack lol? Cheers growmies hope everyone is doing well

23 Likes

Black energy x Dragon energy looks interesting.

8 Likes

shit i would do the bandaid haze 4.2. possibly the last generation of bandaid haze using the a5/thai bx

11 Likes