Doc Wylder Genetics - Skippy Breath BX1 outdoor testers

Same to you @MonasticDank hope yours is awesome

1 Like

Hey OG. The skippy sisters seem to have loved the morning storm and are looking beastly already. Hope you’re all having a banner day!

6 Likes

Beautiful!
Thats a nice healthy size tree trunk :grin:
Likewise! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Thanks very much @InTheWoods, I’m pretty impressed with these genetics. I’m used to finishing the season with a trunk that size. I can’t wait to see how they do in flower.

I think I’m gonna make a walking stick from the bigger of the two

2 Likes

Weekly update for the Skippy Breath outdoor testers from Doc Wylder genetics. Things are moving pretty quickly now. These girls are planning to be big. Hopefully I can bring out the quality to go with the quantity this year. Previous year I’ve had monsters but the flower was less than what id hoped. I’m optimistic with what I’ve seen from the Doc in testing I’ve seen done through the CSTA.

With broken shovel for scale :rofl:

And the second pheno

Hope everyone’s setting up for a great long weekend

7 Likes

Shit it’s been too long since an update here. These two girls triggered early around July 15 and are a couple weeks into flower at this point. My other outdoor girls aren’t showing any sign yet.

These are testers so there is no IPM being practiced in order to see how hardy they are against all the various pathogens and bugs. You’ll see the good bad and ugly of it all here.

This years pest of choice so far is the Japanese beetles. Those bastards are devouring my gardens. My OD plants are plugged into spots right beside a sand cherry shrub which seems to be a beetle staple.

Both girls are between 5’ -6’ above ground and are stretching out nicely.

The bigger girl of the two has shown a greater susceptibility to septoria so far. (This is one of the major pathogens I find in my yard due to years of terrible tomato growing practices I believe lol)

Neither plant is being terribly touched by the beetles but the earwigs have chewed a bit and the occasional mite damage has been seen. Overall I’m really impressed by the hardiness so far.

Thanks for stopping by

5 Likes

Enjoy the day everyone.

5 Likes