Vbz’s 2024 outside and organic grow

Hello everyone who tags along. Here for another outdoor run in search of some heat to smoke. This year around I decided it was time for some new soil. I’m not too happy with last years run due to the soil being hydrophobic so hopefully the minor changes I made fixes that.

This year I’m growing several varieties each from a different breeder. 1. ) ak bean brains candy land / black domina bx ( photo coming soon ) lol I have this one in the ground and I’m getting some good smells off her.
2.) csi Humboldt’s sour d x Obama kush
Real vigorous short and stout plant. Nodes are growing all over the place with this one so I trimmed the bottom to thin it out.

3.) (secret formula (archive) x Indian iraqi )( stray fox ) real tall and lanky. Grew fast as shit so I topped it but not that’s surpassing my expectations as well haha. Time for another top

4.) Last but not least my weirdo of Bear claws from mycotek. Supposed to be a ogkb 2.0 bx 2 or some shit I’m not sure but it’s a weirdo and reaks like skunk ass. The leaves feel like leather and stem rubs are the strongest of everything I have here. The mutant is exactly what I wanted from this pack lol

9 Likes

Here’s a slight update. My pic of the Ak bean brains candyland / black domina bx. In a tricky spot in my fams backyard so it’s not exploding but it’s getting there. The stem rubs are still sweet and pungent since the last time I checked. I’m going to treat with Ipm every other few days and let the soil do its thing. .

And here are the rest.

Btw my weirdo isn’t bear claws it’s bear trap lol (ogkb 2.0 x bear claws )
the plants this morning after the storm here Midwest

3 Likes

Cap Junky and Meatbreath s1

3 Likes

Wow. The cookie freaks always catch my eye. Whether they’re slow as shit I still enjoy watching them grow. I hope to see mine bush out like yours I’m afraid topping this would slow it down dramatically.

1 Like

Slight update on the grow. Turns out my ogkb freak of bear trap is a male … a kickass one too which isn’t what I’m looking for haha. Going to try and kill him off before all hell breaks loose and snip a decent branch to dip in water for preservation. My other 2 are female.

1 Like

Wow… 24 hours and the pollen sacs developed like crazy haha gotta keep a huge eye on this one.

Big update after the male discovery…
I ended up attempting to keep some pollen to toss around with a few snipped branches but no luck.

My guess was I either snipped too early or it was just infertile. The bananas just fell off and gave no pollen. Oh well I still have half a pack to run through of these.

My other 2 are doing good beside one ( csi ) catching slight stem rot that killed a few branches.

My other plant ( secret formula x Indian Iraqi ) is doing great with no signs of stress as of now with smells of gas and hash coming off her. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Last and definitely not least. My Prized AK bean brains ( candyland x black domina BX) that I have going in the ground away from everything else. I have a great feeling about this one.

Struggled when I put her in the ground at first but adapted well and took off in its own race to the end. Smells are pungent with even side branching sticking out almost as far as its own height. It gets its fair share of sunlight but I wouldn’t say as much as my garden here at home… either way this plant is killer.

Ps - excuse the cans around the area my grandfather collects cans so the neighbor just tosses them over haha I gotta clean that up for him asap.

3 Likes

Just some updates on what i gotta say about this grow. The Sour O’s I got growing from CSI is actually killing it even in the condition it’s in. Starting to look like the stem rot isn’t getting worse or spreading so that’s a plus. It’s even surpassed my other plant in bud size by a huge leap which wasnt expected at all.

By the looks of multiple sour grows I’ve seen in the past online gives me a huge indication that she’s taking after the sour just by growth pattern… ( also being very finicky ). The smells I’m getting from the resin smell a lot like grape koolaid ??? I don’t know but it smells amazing ! Maybe from the Obama kush ?

My ((secret formula x (Indian/Iraqi )) is killing it as well with no signs of any infections or deficiencies. Its liking everything I’ve got to give her and the smells I get from the resin off this is very Hashy / peppery. Reminds me of the days when I started smoking and was getting my hands on some indica like smoke, my solid guess is a good middle east or afghani of some sort.

1 Like

Ah the fresh outdoors. Best light in the game.

Grow on

1 Like