Does Anyone Hate Kiwis?

Phew. I thought I was going to have to call homeland security on you.

As much as I love Canadians, your opinions on pizza are not considered lol

2 Likes

I worked in Montreal and my coworker took me to this pizza joint and told me I HAD to try the smoked salmon pizza. Now I love smoked salmon, but didn’t think it belonged on pizza.

I was wrong.

3 Likes

Pizza Hawaii won´t be possible without pineapple :yum:

2 Likes

Mmmm, luau pizza, pit roasted pork and Pineapple!

1 Like

The only fish I’ve found, that i actually enjoy the flavor of, is Blue/ Silver catfish, in a “123 beer batter”. Everything else tastes like… well, fish. I think it comes from a trout bone choking trauma

1 Like

Yep gold are delicious

1 Like

As a supporter of the Irish Rugby Football Union, I am predisposed to hating kiwis. We have a history.

:rofl::v:

6 Likes

Kiwis are great! I eat them with the peel on just like apples or potatoes. If I didn’t like the peel I probably wouldn’t like the fruit.

1 Like

They look like they’re full of fungus gnats when you slice them.

2 Likes

They probably are. :rofl:

1 Like

Cold Hardy kiwis NY. First year I got about a pound. Then about a pound a year increase ever year. About 7 pounds a year now.
They form early, look ripe all summer, but are horribly acrid until they turn soft in october

10 Likes

What came first the kiwi, the kiwi, or the kiwi?

1 Like

well Kiwi the fruit is a re name since noone liked chinese gooseberry

2 Likes

Rename it snozberry and maybe @Foreigner will come around to it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

i think the bird is first, nick name second, fruit 3rd

1 Like

Time to break out the runcible spoon.

You guys are gross

1 Like

Speed in because I thought we were going to hate on New Zealanders…

VERY disappointed… however, if you think kiwi are testicle like, check out a rambutan

1 Like

I don’t want to get too into the look of normal testicles but if those are yours consult a doctor.

2 Likes