Does anyone have an actual RSO recipe? Cancer coming, need help!

You could, but at that temperature (about 100°C) it would take well over an hour to decarboxylate.

5 Likes

If you press rosin save all your spent flower/hash pucks. Fill a mason jar full of spent chips then fill with ever clear. Shake all the air out and add more everclear until the jar is full. Then place in fridge for at least a week occasionally shaking the jar. Then you pour out the alcohol outa and purge out the alcohol. Since the everclear is made for human consumption you don’t gotta get all the alcohol out so I usually just purge it out in a Pyrex on top of a seedling mat. Then it’s ready for consumption. No real need to do any decarbing because it is already about half decarbed from the heat of the rosin pressing. Not really rso and not as high quality as traditional processing methods using top grade flower but a great way to take advantage of a bunch of material that usually gets thrown away.

13 Likes

I’d recommend everclear or other food grade alcohol instead of iso next time.
I get great results making oil with fresh harvested frozen trim and bud. For smoking/vaping/dabbing do a quick wash process with ice cold everclear. For ingestion and edibles let it extract up to several days in the freezer, shaking occasionally.
I use a vented cabinet with an electric dehumidifier to evaporate the alcohol at room temperature to preserve the volatile compounds.
I know someone who has recovered from a pretty severe brain tumor 15 years ago using his own recipe of rso. He continues to take a lot of oil to prevent relapse. He has written articles in high times, and some of the changes to rick simpson’s recipe over the years were made based on his recommendation. He said there are still a few things in rick’s recipe that he disagrees with, mainly the use of iso. I might have his recipe written down somewhere, or at least some notes. I’ll get back to you with whatever information I wrote down when I spoke with him last.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Winterizing, and Not decarbing before, but while purging keeps the oil more fluid.

Here is a pic of a run I just did, smeared on paper.

8 Likes

This is half of what I got off that run. One of the most pleasant ones I have done. The gent grows organic and this is the cleanest material I have ever worked with, it was a pleasure :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Breaking all types of laws…lol…luckily, the meth crisis is on my side…lol

5 Likes

O…M…G…can you be my doctor!!!

3 Likes

1 Like

Uploading…

1 Like

Thick like tar…keep in mind, this was only a qp of a $200 pound…cancer?!..what cancer?..

Total cost:
28 hours double boiler = 33.6 kw/h @ .08kw per hour = $2.66
$50 product
$22.80 iso
$77.46 to beat this shit…

7 Likes

Seems counter productive to be hitting cigs while worried about cancer…
Frig

5 Likes

Well.the gods are smiling on me…my neighbour gave me a bag of trim…maybe a half pound…he straight up told me it was from our same “friend” that wouldn’t give me a cut of his gg4… .prick

4 Likes

Uploading…

7 Likes

How much flower is needed for this? Sounds a lot simpler then the ones that I have been researching

2 Likes

Shit smear

My 14 year old heart broke…what a waste…lol

2 Likes

This was a fraction of a pound…maybe 4 ounces and gallon of isopropyl 99%

1 Like

5 Likes

Isn’t 100c h2o boiling point?

1 Like

Unfortunately I have no resources for high proof alcohol… the guy I thought had high proof was pumping himself up…I drank 750mls and didnt manage to fall over…so, yeah, bunk. Iso and dry ice are easily available to me.

Good to hear yet another healing story!!! My hopes are high…but the old saying, “hope for the best, prepare for the worst” always applies.

1 Like