Does anyone have an actual RSO recipe? Cancer coming, need help!

Just cover the plant matter in a glass jug with the acetone. Give it a bit of a wiggle. Strain through the no 4 coffee filter paper. Double boil it off on a low heat for agessssssss. Then purge it

Sorry I literally just woke up. I dont usually weigh it mate just whack it in. If I knew in money terms what I was giving away i might be less happy about it lol

2 Likes

Absolutely, and as long as you are using a double boiler, it will never get any hotter than that. In fact, as long as there is still ethanol in the mixture, it will never get above 78Ā°C (the boiling point of the ethanol). Using a thermometer you can tell when the ethanol has been purged because the temperature rises above 78Ā°C.

9 Likes

I havenā€™t read through all of the posts so this may be a duplicate. If you canā€™t trust Rick who can you trust?

http://phoenixtears.ca/producing-the-oil/

1 Like

@Tappy
So my friendā€™s main advice was to either ingest the oil straight or as an edible, or to vaporize between 360 and 372 degrees Fahrenheit.
also I think you can increase your extraction time significantly to maximize your yield, unless you specifically have problems ingesting/ vaping/ smoking oil with a high chlorophyll content.

2 Likes

Finished productā€¦stirred it over a double boiler on Tuesday and again yesterdayā€¦not a bubble forming or anythingā€¦Iā€™m assuming this is now clean of iso.

3 Likes

That looks a little too ā€œliquidā€ to me. Whatā€™s it smell like bro?

2 Likes

Smells almost like hashā€¦almostā€¦hard to describe. Smells like oil Iā€™ve made in the past.
The consistency is loose when pulled off the bouble boilerā€¦but when cool it doesnt move at allā€¦thick, stiff, hardā€¦oilā€¦lol. I can tap it with the spoon and it makes a clicking/tapping sound. If I want to scoop it, Iā€™ve either got to warm the spoon or put some muscle into the scoop.

4 Likes

Smells almost like hash is right. As long as you canā€™t smell any solvents. And you already stated thereā€™s no bubbles so you should be grand. Clicking sound is right too. Kinda like slightly warm toffee consistency? Stick a small dash on your tongue. If it burns it ainā€™t right yet lol. Itā€™s not the easiest of concoctions to contain when done :expressionless:

3 Likes

You can check for solvent residue, use a dab tool, and put some on it, light it, sparks solvent left. Normally when all the bubbles are gone, the alcohol is gone, and the small bubbles are decarb bubbles. So normally when all bubbles gone, you are safe :slight_smile: But to be safe if worried if not all out, just spark it up.

If you want to keep that green out, use the freezer method. It takes a lot of material for this. A 10% return on a pound is only around 40 to 45 grams.

5 Likes

What type cancer are you treating?

1 Like

I am not currently treating any cancer. However my mom got it 5 times. She never drank or smokedā€¦I do both, heavily. Apparently thereā€™s a lynch gene that runs in my family and people with this gene are more susceptible to cancer than others. If I ever get cancer, I want to have a couple hundred grams of oil ready to go and document my journey. My mom did all the pills, chemo, radiation, more pillsā€¦it all just seemed to make everything worse. Iā€™m going to try the oil (if need be)ā€¦whatā€™s the worst that could happen?

4 Likes

I am the same, and I smoke cigs doh, lol canā€™t get off them. My moms side almost all died of cancer, my mom, both my sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, just wiped them out. I am hoping to prevent it myself. Interesting we might even be able to ward it off by juicing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you ever are concerned there might be solvent left, put it on a dab tool or something flame resistant and hit it with flame, if it sparks, solvent left.

2 Likes

best of luck with your heath which ever path of treatment you choose.

2 Likes

Check out the following linkā€¦ phoenixtears.ca/dosage-information. its not a recipe, but dosage instructions from the Rick Simpson website. I have heard of peeps doing 60 grams in 90 days. I think thatā€™s the norm. There was a guy who cured his prostrate cancer on YouTube. He did 60 in 30, he also used the best of the plant, the meaty budsā€¦not the trim.

2 Likes

I used to make oil for cancer patientā€¦ Decarbed, with high proof alchohol, started with 0.5 grams per day for 2 weeks, kept her on 1 gram for half year, along with chemo, gave her 3 years more before it came back all over her body, we had to start again, but we didnt have enough money to buy weed, we started to grow our own but failed miserably (in the end it was so rapid she didnt make it to try it out), anyway, chemo was too hard 2. time, only brought her pain and misery, but first time it worked, dunno how much weed helped with cancer, how much with immunity, how much as a pain relief, but it worked, along with chemoā€¦ I think its very irresponsible to say what does and doesnt work when even experts have different opinions, and i dont write this as opinion, only experience, but she didnt handle 2. chemo at allā€¦

4 Likes

That is kind of our thing here in Michigan, make oil for cancer patients. The oil is for life, once you start it, you can not stop, you must stay on a maintenance dose, if you do not, the cancer comes back with a vengeance. We use CBD to keep it from metastasizing, that has really made a difference. Hormonal-driven cancer can actually be fed by THC, it is best for hormonal cancers to be put on high CBD, recommended dosing is 3:1. Also finding out as I mentioned above, that prostate actually does better with CBD in the raw form, not decarbed. We are learning more and more, the more they study it, the better off we are, so we know exactly how to treat each type of cancer. Come on with the research!

11 Likes

Amazing info @Gardenartus , I Lost my mom to cancer when I was 22ā€¦ In my 40s now , wish I could have helped her back thenā€¦ but Iā€™d like to learn to help othersā€¦ and I also just really like rsoā€¦ great stuff in general!!!

3 Likes

I say the same thing about my mom. I wish I knew what I know now about cannabis I have see it help people in unbelievable ways.

3 Likes

For sure manā€¦ itā€™s our governments that we should blame for that one

3 Likes