Does Anyone Have Experience With Seeds from PSC?

I was wondering if anyone here at OG had experience with seeds from Pacific Seed Company.

If so, would you please post your opinions? Results?

Thanks so much.

3 Likes

I don’t have any personal experience with them at all, but it’s not hard to find a ton of bad reviews and cautions to stay away.

Even a warning from @LemonadeJoe

2 Likes

Bought from them once, about a yearago…no issues, but nothing extraordinary either…

STAY AWAY

Scammers send whatever they got. I ordered last year from them, nothing was remotely what it was supposed to be. Feminized came as regs, Autos came as photos. Photos came as autos. TOTAL mix bag of what did what (1 pack of autos were all photos, 1 pack had 1 auto, the rest photos, etc)

And their response to email sucked. “Send pictures”. BUT they never do anything other than ask for pictures… TOTAL scam. Sure you get seeds, but its random as it gets.

Spend your hard earned money elsewhere, like @JohnnyPotseed’s sales here. At least then ya know what you are getting, and can see it being grown by others… Even the FSFC thread has more provenance than anything I got from Pathetic Scam Bank, er I mean Pacific scam, er seeds bank (yeah cant even type it without wanting to change seed to scam).

Look em up on Trustpilot.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/pacificseedbank.com

Hmm. wonder why they were removed. certainly doesn’t look promising…

6 Likes

@LemonadeJoe @Oldtimerunderground

I was reading some messages on Lemonadejoe’s original thread and it seems like Pacific Seed Bank is based in Barcelona, Spain and Pacific Seed Company is somewhere in Washington state or Oregon… are they the same company??

Thanks.

1 Like

FWIW I dealt with Pacific Seed Bank in Washington.

Just do a little research into their “breeders” they distribute for. Fictitious companies. Mendocino Farms, Coastal Genetics, Original Harvest, Willits Family Farms, Dutchman Seeds, etc…

Flashy marketing doesn’t change the fact that the seeds they sell are as random as can be.

2 Likes

i grabbed a pack from them in around a year ago, popped one seed, ok smoke, grew good, got a pack of freebie autos, i gave out and heard the autos were nice.
the seeds came quick, id say within a week, but it was fast.
i did read reviews only after i ordered and paid, lots of bad reviews, but like i said i got my seed, dont know if the strain was what they said. i guess with this company it is hit or miss