Just A Handful Seeds

Anyone have any experience with Just A Handful Seeds? It’s nice to see they’re trying to preserve some of PeakSeedsBC’s IBL genetics. I’ve read good things about their Island Sweet Skunk crosses.

2 Likes

You could probably find some interesting stuff in his catalogue and the price is right. But it’s a lot of chucks and he used to post a lot of weird stuff about some online stalker, kinda puts me off.

I have a few packs from my early growing days around the start of legalization. The service at the time was good. I grew the Burmese Berry no issues, not my favorite smoke.

If you do a search on Reddit you’ll find some good reviews and some scary ones…

I have been a customer for a long time, also since legalization like the guy above. I have always had amazing results, and to the other poster here, Jay does anything but pollen chuck. I can’t think of any other breeder who has literally been using the same old school genetics for a decade now with their seeds? Most breeders use their chosen parent plant(s) and pollinate many others with it. Island Sweet Skunk and Blueberry crosses are amazing.

I have some of his recent “The Purps” crosses going, and they look fantastic (Purple Wedding Cake & Purple Member)… His “chucks” are when he takes suggestions from customers, like these crosses. I wanted to try out a Wedding Cake cross, and he suggested I also try the Purple Member. One of his customers is a part of a Discord group that buys expensive clones for $800+ each and this is how he sourced the clones to do those “pollen chucks”. By clones pre-vetted from many other growers and gets given the best of the best. (I suggest grabbing some ‘The Best’ seeds from them if they still have them.)

As I mentioned before, the Cinderella 99 IBL and Northern Lights IBL from Peak Seeds are being added to my collection for my next indoor runs. Outside I bought one each of their “Canadian Outdoor Bundles” where it is legit 42 seeds for 42 bucks (sharing with friends who grow). For strains that all perform well in Canada. And make no mistake, this is the guy for outdoor beasts! If you don’t believe me, just buy a pack of “Sweet Sputtys Secret” for 15 bones (14 seeds) and see what the chatter about their gear is all about.

I ordered on the 6th, my payment was taken on the 9th, and I just got my tracking info. For around $200 I am getting 3 grow bundles (126 outdoor seeds) and 14 Cinderella 99 IBL. That pricing is bonkers.

Hey JAH. You should consider a sponsorship :wink:

1 Like

I ran across this thread and added my experiences with the company? Thats what the person posting was asking, right?

Fair enough. But you do seem to know an awful lot about JAH seeds (and write in a very similar style)… :thinking:

By chucks I mean crosses, there are 15 pages of them for sale on the site. Which is fine, there are some interesting selections and the price is right.

What’s not cool though, is selling repros of PeakSeedsBC gear for almost twice what MikeJ ever sold them for.

Here are some Purple Member from JAH Seeds.

And some Purple Wedding Cake