Moms seedbanks CA. Are they legit? Any one grown their stuff?

Regarding Moms seedbank.
I came across them when searching for genetics.
Have any one purchased from them?
Any one grown their gear?

I was interested in their Endless Sky but got annoyed that they offer free international shipping but still shipping is added at checkout.

When confronted their offered me a discount code, but it irritates me still that they say free shipping but then still charge shipping at exit ( Discount code or not)

Whats their genetics like?

Any one grown their Endless Sky?
How is it compared to the original?

3 Likes

Never used them before but that’s a dr greenthumb strain. Not sure if they are actually carrying his gear or trying to copy his gear.

2 Likes

Yup that’s a dr greenthumb strain and it looks like the picture on his site as well.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s a little sketchy. Not to mention they don’t say anything about him on the description

1 Like

In an email the site claimed that its even better than the greenthumb version
Some on here, in another tread, suggested that they probably just grew the Dr G version out as f2 and backcrossed it to the f1.
No one seems to know for sure though.
The price seems more fair than the original but i wonder how close to the original it is?
Ppl say that the 200 Dollar original isnt what it use to be anymore anyway, so maybe grabbing the “copy” could be just as good, and to a third the price?

The website was created 6 months ago. It is the simplest of wordpress designs which can be done in a couple hours. Not much detail. Fake pics. Your instincts won’t lie. Stick with established entities.

7 Likes

Yes i was getting that gut feeling.
When they replied to my questions i got reply both from a canadianhemp Gmail but from the site the email is @canadianhempco.com
It seems a little strange, if i try canadianhempco in a browser it returns to Moms and claim it has existed since 1994 ( maybe thats true for CHC?)

1 Like

Best to not waste anymore time or thoughts on it.

2 Likes

Yea I’m gonna say it’s a no go for me.

1 Like

Only the insane density of click baits in the homepage is a red alert itself. From here it’s typically the profile of EU websites done in a week, filled with bulk fem seeds randomly labeled. Hit & Run with heavy SEO, before the first feedbacks kill the name of the shop.

Is that plant actually endless sky. Im sure ive seen that picture elsewhere.

Canadianhempco their oldname.

3 Likes

When in doubt, go without. I assume my spidey sense is tingling when stuff is not right. I tend to regret when I don’t listen, and end up kicking my own butt.

Definitely gonna call it a BS site.