Does anyone know where ILGM sources their seeds?

I’ve never grown any ILGM but word on the street is their genetics are no bueno 🤷

2 Likes

I looked for that info before. Never found it.
I grew one gold leaf that was ok but they rest wasnt worth the time

I’ve seen good looking buds on forums from their stuff, best guess is they buy clones and self them. Same with all the generic seed vendors without listed breeders.

Th seeds has original bubblegum, haven’t grown it, but I really liked their Pisthash and were I looking for a bubblegum right now would be more than comfortable dropping $63 on an 8 pack

4 Likes

Thanks everyone. I will steer clear then.

3 Likes

I have grown their White Widow and a selection of the ILGM autos and have been completely satisfied from order to harvest.

Quick delivery, no transit damage, accurate description of the seeds, flexible payment including PayPal (if you ask). Good outcomes.

Just another data point to consider.
-Grouchy
PS, The Dutch were in the seed supply game early and they’ve survived and adapted. Some respect deserved.

7 Likes

I’d recommend getting an IBG clone

2 Likes

Any idea where I could score one?

2 Likes

I have grown out a few strains from ILGM and have had no issues.
I am pretty satisfied with there service.
I am currently growing a sour diesel from ILGM.
Good luck and happy growing…

3 Likes

I have a clone marketplace discord. message me if you want to ask on there to buy or trade.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if any are still floating around on his site or others, but CSI released IBG S1’s a while back

2 Likes

I looked into csi’s ibg S1’s. He posted on Instagram a few years ago when he got the cut trying to verify its authenticity and a lot of people said it didn’t look anything like the true ibg cut.

1 Like

Robert Bergman .is the Geo of ILGM

DUTCH COMPANY.
He is pretty highly regarded in the scene …been there or a while

I grew some of his white widow about five years ago…(always has offers ) …and it was sound…real nice grow with it.good advice for growers on his site.

Hundreds of seedbanks …bulk buy and do work in Cartels….just need to browse the internet and this will be clear.

Happy growing

P J

1 Like

I’m growing the thseeds bubble gum now and they are some of the healthiest plants I’ve grown.
OHGrow21666’s Dank Dungeon
Feel free to fallow along and see if they could be what you are looking for.

3 Likes

I won some free OG Kush auto beans from ILGM a few years back and the plant I grew was decent but nothing memorable. They wouldn’t be my choice to order from, specially after they bombed me with emails for the next year.

4 Likes

I 100% reccomend Fleur du Mal and @Baudelaire . Support OG members who’s businesses support OG, especially when they’re THIS good at what they do!!

8 Likes

CSI still has S1’s available

1 Like

toatally
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 100 % .

2 Likes

I’m admittedly an Nspecta fan, but I can’t even begin to imagine him releasing s1’s of a cut he doesn’t see as fully verified. I certainly have more trust in him than I do “a bunch of people on IG”

1 Like

I’m growing two PGG nursery clones of Indiana Bubblegum right now. Two pots in the back across from each other. Peace.

2 Likes