Does this Yellowing look like Septoria or something similar?

Check the ph level. Need to know where it’s at. Could be pushing Alkaline

Not all beneficial, there may not be many to begin with.
If the spores of Septoria appear than for sure the soil needs treated with something. If you can’t treat it then till will help you get rid of Septoria.

I’m afraid we’re coming into the age of overwintering and those who don’t want Septoria will have to play their part in control.

Rust fungus was announced as a epidemic last year, this year its Septoria. I’m seeing it everywhere this year where humidity exist.

Regalia is a good choice I hear by many. I think its made from the knotweed plant. They grow wild in my state. I may go collect some soon and make my own Regalia

You’re far from Septoria IMO. I’m battling it this year, and it’s everywhere here. It’s decimated my apple tree, my maples have it, the poplars have it, even doused myself in bug :beetle: juice and wandered out to the back 2 acres, and it’s all over the tree back there also.
Just keep feeding them, and roll on thru till harvest, you’ll do just fine.

1 Like

Nitrogen is a mobile nutrient and when plants are hungry they will use resources from the bottom leaves that aren’t getting light to feed the top of the plant. It’s completely normal to lose some bottom fan leaves during a run. Your plants are either a little hungry or not getting any light to the bottoms but that does not look like sep to me at all . It may spread up the plant in cases where nitrogen is lacking or is being locked out in the soil because as stated already it’s a mobile nutrient

2 Likes