Leaf Septoria?

I’m really hoping not. None of the others are affected…

6 Likes

I would go for Calcium… ejem|nullxnull

8 Likes

Was thinking that too.

1 Like

This is from Dutch passions website, to me it does look like leaf septoria.

2 Likes

I was going to comment the same thing

2 Likes

Leaf septoria usually has alot more yellow surrounding the brown spot…

I’m going w calcium as well @Familytradition

2 Likes

What has your humidity been at?

🤷🏻 Have been giving it a mix of bone meal, lime, and wood ash. Humidity has been in the 60s

1 Like

Like where in the 60s??

U wanna stay below 60 man… 60 max

@Oldjoints @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly what do you guys think? Septoria? Or calcium??

1 Like

Outside grow, so it varies

2 Likes

The thing that would make me think septoria is the leaf on the right side… the big leaf finger on the right of that leaf at the tip… there is yellow around the brown

1 Like

If it were calcium… I’d think it would be present on all or alot of leaves

1 Like

Assuming it is septoria, do you have any plants nearby that also have it? Non cannabis plants included. Last year I had a giant sunflower that I failed to notice was infecting all of my surrounding plants. The rain splash off of infected plants can hit nearby ones and spread the septoria.

2 Likes

I do, and they’re fine

2 Likes

It’s weird how everyone is diagnosing it as a nutrient issue without asking where on the plant it is originating from. Is it mobile or immobile?

3 Likes

I guide myself for the outlined edge, in Calcium is not so coarse as in Septoria:

Captura

Septoria:

8 Likes

Here’s my septoria from last year. There really is some yellowing around the brown spots. I don’t see that in your photo. I hope it’s nute issue and not septoria.

7 Likes

You can’t diagnose a nutrient deficiency/toxicity from the looks of leaves alone. Even more than septoria can be at fault. It will look similar with an aphid feeding on it, for example, with the spots eventually turning black from a fungal infection due to sap exposure.

Calcium problems start at the base of a plant, due to xylem cell uptake. More information is required to diagnose this properly, otherwise we can only guess, and potentially make problems worse.

After all, you said you were feeding it lime.

2 Likes

Not a good source I take it?

1 Like