Dogwalker S1 Set Giveaway

@Oldjoints , you’ve given me advice … sent me beans… and continue to help with growing… i have to give you the shoutout brother… you are extremely appreciated!!

Incredible friend you are gromigo!! :potted_plant: :seedling: :herb:

Thank you @hoss8455 for the chance this is a great idea for number choices…

5 Likes

Everyone I’ve interacted with on OG has been absolutely amazing. So it’s hard to pick only a few names.

@cannaloop & @ClassicGenetix & @Crawfish always seem to go above and beyond.
Thanks for being good guys you two!

6 Likes

Just about everybody ive met here on OG has been great. Definitely the kindest and most selfless community ive ever seen or been part of. I wish i could tag everybody as i dont want to leave anybody out @Maddawg is one of the first people i met on here that showed me a bunch of kindness just through our chats. Hope you’re doing well good sir.
Thanks for the chance @hoss8455 and mystery OG member.

4 Likes

I can’t believe a place as cool as this even existed. I’m thankful for all involved keeping this going. This has become more of a hobby AFTER joining here instead of “ just growing pot.” I would also like to thank @Foreigner for adding his insight on various things,

6 Likes

No tag for @everyone?
I would like to thank everyone. Yes, you, him, her, us and them for healing the world, making OG a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race. Hee hee!

Wishing success to all the breeders or chuckers out here! May you achieve your goals.

High love you all!

Lets OVERGROW the world!

200w (11)

9 Likes

I’d like to thank @Enjoi802 :pray::infinity::pray: for turning me on to OG. He posted on Instagram a little while back leading to a giveaway he was doing here. I had no idea what Overgrow was all about til he lured me over. This is a great little corner of the cannabis internet.

3 Likes

Shoutout to @Rhino_buddy the first OG’er to send me somthing. And @backyardboogie420 was a close second,
Very appreciative of this community everyone is chill and very trusting.

Its my turn to give back i gotta make up some care packages :kissing_heart: :seedling: :green_heart:

7 Likes

Props to you @hoss8455 for having an amazing thread where every single post is positive and flush with kindnesses. Keep up the awesome work!
Appreciate you @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh ! Let’s share more cuts soon! I’ve been down and out with too many illnesses lately, so this thread was great to read, and reinforce why I care about humankind.

8 Likes