Dogwalker S1 Set Giveaway

THANK U @BTYGMO for tagging me an I have to give u :hibiscus: :hibiscus: for the seeds u sent me for my house hunting adventures that was very thoughtful n generous of u also the 2nd person is @Vegabom for sending me a housewarming gift of some TEXAS BUTTER just arrived so thank u OG FAM

4 Likes

I second those remarks about @Wizdom
Straight up
Honorable man with a very generous heart
Always putting out amazing strains an give aways

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Wizdom

Iā€™d like to give a big thanks to @Tripl3fastaction . He suggested a different watering schedule than I was using and took the time to explain why the first time I conversed with him. Thanks, man! My garden looks better than ever

Iā€™d also like to thank you @hoss8455 . I wish that other breeders were as transparent and well documented as you are

5 Likes

Thatā€™s sounds amazing! I have to say that og members on a whole have shown to be amazing people. The amount of auctions held to help members and members stepping up and donating whatever the cause! If one person I had to say is hard. @upstate has turned me on to sativas and has helped me grow them with some success. @bu2b is just an amazing human being that Iā€™ve had to joy of meeting probably the most fun Iā€™ve had in Vegas. @bobgrows has been helping me since I began og along with @blowdout2269 @emeraldgreen is just a good dude with a solid head on his shoulders and a great amount of knowledge

7 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! Itā€™s nice to know I hit the nail on the head every now and then. Enjoy!!

2 Likes

LOL, thanks bud. No government job for me, just good at allocating my time and better at doing 3 things at once. I find the more things I can do at once, the better my head is. Itā€™s soothing if that makes sense. Anyway, I appreciate the kind words, thank you.

9 Likes

Shout out to @misterbee. Always so generous and friendly. Youā€™ve been missed. Hope youā€™re well.

9 Likes

Props to @Cannabiscrusader for always making me smileā€¦thank you bro-ski!!! Thank you for being you

2 Likes

Thank you @420noob kind words.
I have to agree with you about amazing people on og!!
Good luck :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Right @misterbee
Can not forget the amazing stories he tells before his offerings
So miss you @misterbee

4 Likes

WoW! Where to start? This place is so full of amazing people I can only wish Iā€™d found it sooner in Life! I gotta throw out a big THANK YOU to @Maddawg who befriended me as a newbie here years ago and kicked things off! @Budderton , @Wizdom , @THCeed , @MissinBissin , @BobbyBudz and a host of others have kept me in GREAT beans for years now! And @LemonadeJoe thanks for giving us all this foster home! So many others deserve a shout-out I feel bad for such a short list, thank you all!

:call_me_hand:

9 Likes

@DougDawson
Are u a Dr yet

3 Likes

Only too machines my brother, only to machines.

5 Likes

Definitely gotta thank the ever generous @DougDawson

Shout out to @MissinBissin and @SubzeroIceKold they both sent dm after my first post offering seeds.

All of OG really thanks everyone.

7 Likes

Thanks for doing another giveaway @hoss8455 !

My guys @Gadarien & @methodanon have helped me immensely since I started, couldnā€™t thank them enough!

14 Likes

To the anonymous donor and hoss, as well as to you reading this now ā€“ Thank Youā€¦ Iā€™ve really been enjoying my time here quietly reading and following along with so many of youā€¦ mostly without you even knowingā€¦ Stalked OG since about 2018 until I finally joined hereā€¦ So glad I didā€¦ Tuff for me to realize freedom in the new space we live in now, but am slowly finding it with the help of OG and youā€¦

@OnePassionateGrower / @Chara / @elanius join in

6 Likes

This place is just awesome. Beyond the great grow advice and stinky nug shots, for me itā€™s also a reminder of how people can choose to be nice and do good. So many kind people to tag.

Many thanks to @DougDawson for the time he puts in here helping others and hosting seed giveaway. Many thanks to @hoss8455 for the same. I have a pack (Sweet Dee) of your gear I won and hope to run soon. Many thanks to @JohnnyPotseed as well for supplying great genetics at a fair price. Many thanks to @LemonadeJoe for keeping the place running!

Honorable mentions to all supporters, auction donators, and sponsors who help pay the bills so we can keep overgrowing.

6 Likes

Very cool of you Anonymous oger. :metal:

Hoss, keep pumping out those gorgeous buds and interesting crosses.

Shout out to @Sbeanonnamellow for just being a cool dude. Hope youre doing well.

7 Likes

@hoss8455 Thank you for hosting the giveaway!

@AnonymousOGā€™ER Thank you for your hardwork you put in making this happen and compassion for this community!

Ive actually never meet any OGā€™ER who wasnā€™t Awsome. This community is literally THE BEST :ok_hand:

Thank you for all for your time, efforts, kindness and love for sharing your wonderful genitcs and creations with everyone :heart:

7 Likes

This is the stright forward awesomeness that OG has become known for. I donā€™t want to pick 2 members out of all the great members that I have had interactions with, no need to forget or offend anyone for not remembering them. Some members seem to go above and beyond kindness. I have been here long enough to know that everyone seems to do the best they can with what they have. I think its contagious. With that being said, I will choose a member that I have not sent any beans to and I donā€™t think the other name belongs to anyone.
@LemonadeJoe and @OG
Have a smokin morning.

11 Likes