Mr. Nice down?

Since ~12pm yesterday the Mr. Nice auctions site has been down. I’ve been paying close attention because I want to get numerous strains. Anyone know what is going on?

I’ll report back if/when I find something.

2 Likes

It’s up and running…just checked as I have several Auctions counting down. Stay safe/be well.

2 Likes

+1 …

2 Likes

Just checked loaded fine for me

2 Likes

I think it’s just me. I’m getting DNS unable yada, yada, yada.

1 Like

Reboot Router time??? Continue to be safe/well.

Thanks to all. It was an operator interface issue.

Now good!

4 Likes

Weird man… I actually had an issue with a business website that was doing the same thing, giving me some random ass DNS error and then saying that the website was unsafe even though there was a legit certificate and such… I literally contacted everyone I could think of, researched anything I could figure out, had the host set up a new certificate and more just to realize that for some reason I was the only one having the issue, and only with OUR website… wtf… I couldn’t log in to edit it and I am the webmaster lmfao…

In the end, much to my dismay, I had to reformat my computer and reinstall windows (actually had to upgrade to 10 sadly) and that fixed the problem.

@Kingmambo What is an operator interface issue? I am just wondering if I was having some similar problem that I could have solved in an easier method.

Cheers, glad you got it figured.

3 Likes

Operator Interface was just a joke - saying I was the problem. I spend too much time with British folks hence the subtle attempt at humor.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Some of the websites, when they update their systems, won’t operate on older Operating Systems. I have a few who doesn’t respond to Win10, instructs you to get MicroEdge. Soon, Microsoft probably won’t update W10. Do be safe/well.

3 Likes

Or a problem with the buffer between your chair and your keyboard? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Buffer. Yeah, buffer. I’m a buffer!

1 Like

Haha ohhh ok :slight_smile: Figured some computer lingo

do any of you guys know if they send to the usa?? ive been wanting to get sum mr nice seeds for awhile now with no luck, any ideas?

The seed source is in the states they carry mr nice✌🏾

2 Likes

thanks @Jamescoldflame ill look in to it