Donate seeds to OG server fundraiser šŸƒ

happy to throw in some Good Medicine seeds. PM incoming.

8 Likes

where amd when do i send them?

4 Likes

@anhthormap right now it would be:

Horny Horse Cherry Red Shit Fest F1 (Cherry Festival F2 (red pheno) x Unicorn Poop BX1)

&

ā€œYet to be namedā€ (CSI Humboldtā€™s GSC x Chem91) x (Tony Greenā€™s GG#4 R.I.L.) F1

5 Likes

count me in, will love to share someāœŒšŸ»

3 Likes

ā€œgirl scoutā€™s chem lab gone bananasā€ :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Happy to help! Got some golden triangle s1(bodhi), and some marionberry kush(subcool) x golden triangle(bodhi) fem beans i just finished up.

9 Likes

I donated a buttload of seeds last year and didnā€™t get supporter status. :frowning:

In the process of making lots of fem seeds of various nice strains but not ready for a while yet. Will have plenty to donate if things go as planned.

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure I could find a few special strains that I donā€™t give a way to too many

5 Likes

I do believe @LemonadeJoe is gonna put Site Fundraisers on REPEAT!! Probably let folks take a deep breath, gauge the interest, then run it back. Thereā€™s plenty of OGā€™ers eager to donate, including ā€œyours truly.ā€ If, at the end, you appreciated/enjoyed how it went, do comment. That will go a l-o-n-g way in influencing his decision. His main goals are dual-purpose: fundraising AND getting QUALITY GENETICS into memberā€™s possession. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100::pray: :heart_eyes: SPECIAL NOTE: I promise, Iā€™ll be AIMING to support :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

12 Likes

If you EVER want someone to get your creations out to the members (at my expense), let me know. Have done it for other members in the past. I think OGā€™ers will vouch for my sincerity. Regardless, the offer stands, continued success, stay safe, and be wellā€¦mister :honeybee: :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

5 Likes

Iā€™ll gladly donate.

@LemonadeJoe Is dark mode a thing that could be implemented without a major hassle or cost? Iā€™m not sure of the logistics of such an feature but I figure nowā€™s a good time to ask haha

2 Likes

Itā€™s not particularly easyā€¦ Two full-featured designs are needed ā€¦ But there are some plugins our members use: OG Website Feature Wish List - #250 by George1961

2 Likes

Iā€™m not interested in auto flowers anymore so I have some Iā€™ll donate to the ne t auction. I missed the 3rd one

1 Like

Will there be another round of auctions?

1 Like

Yeah, that was several weeks ago, whereas the auctions before had been consecutive weeks or a week apart, hence my question

3 Likes

Joe is attending to Professional Obligations. I think the Auctions will reappear in the near future. I have some Kompolti donated, and maybe more. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I do have some outdoor seeds. Dublin poison. I had problems with them inside. I do not believe that someone growing outside would have that same problem. I could be wrong but I do believe the seeds are OK. They are autos. I gave @TestOfOath some. Not sure if he did anything with them. I think someone growing outside would do very good with these. They got over 7 feet tall inside. Had a very nice sweet smell. I had problems I think I was overfeeding them.

1 Like

Mr. bee, Iā€™ll send some auto-flower seeds!

2 Likes