Doobies indoor

I mixed some fox farms with chicken dirt

Can you post them with normal light? What kind of Fox Farms? :sunglasses:

The babies are under a blurple but the big girls are under the Roi-e720 which ones would you like to see? The babies are in fox farm ocean forest which I realized is kinda strong

The babies, thx, I want to see if they are dark green with that soil, I remember Shadey pointing this:

1 Like

I’ll try to get a flash picture it’s not too strong chicken soil it’s from my chicken yard kinda mixed with normal dirt

Ocean Forest® is a powerhouse blend of aged forest products, sphagnum peat moss, earthworm castings, bat guano, fish emulsion, and crab meal.

I think the mix with that chicken poo is going to be too hot for that early stage … :sweat:

1 Like

)
Haven’t even looked at them under a normal light hopefully they turn out good haha

3 Likes

Yah sadly I realized that too late should’ve used soemthjng else at start

I once almost fried a Frisian Duck and could reverse the situation by flushing the soil :sweat:, never again used prefertilized one, yours look fine, I would just give them pHed water for now, but wait for more opinions … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

Day 52 some curling and a lot of fungus gnats I believe. Trying to keep things nice

4 Likes

6 Likes

happy new year day 54 flower day 78 total bugs are off hook trimmed off some of my curled stuff and turned down my 720. told of possibility of russet mites ,root rot. I don’t feel like I over fed. Temps were too high for a night and a couple plants curled late Dec I fixed my heat but since then curling got worse. The airflow is good. Light is 28in away. Maybe my drainage is not right. Soggy soil down deep? Some nugs look healthy others are orange and kinda dry to touch. First run so I’m not worried very happy just trying to dial in and learn. Thank you :call_me_hand:t4:

7 Likes

Babies and new RO system

2 Likes

#1 greencrack aka humboldt fire

#2 soho citrus

#3 soho

#4 soho smallest

3 Likes

Some of my buds all different shapes sizes and colors

Gonna have to dial in soil next run lots of problems slowly learning takes years of practice

5 Likes

5 Likes

Im trying cannabansai looks too cool have seeds laying everywhere so I’m practicing. Also chopping on Inauguration Day? Maybe

5 Likes

Looking alright

8 Likes

Better than alright!

3 Likes

Pretty damn impressive, I’d say!!!

2 Likes