Doobies indoor

Awesome thank you

1 Like

Thank you for support

Almost time waiting

3 Likes

I can never take a decent picture on my I phone 11 I don’t know what it is she doesn’t work for me. Maybe gonna let it go a little bit longer it has been a long time but buds are still growing some are not some have super dried orange pistils with dried up leaves some are sticky to touch and super beautiful

8 Likes

Happy guy hopefully it doesn’t taste like hay from the circle K

4 Likes

Fine looking field of nuggets you have there. To avoid the hay smell, dial your drying game in real well. Get the temp and humidity correct if you can.

I realize how important the cure is, but the dry comes first, so make it take a week or two if possible.

1 Like

All jokes I’m gonna try my best. I will let you guys know

1 Like

Cannabansai box and some mothers i will clone for outdoor season. when should I start ? The sun doesn’t really hit my garden this time of year

3 Likes

Looks cool during lights out

3 Likes

Some test nugs Ice Cream Cake first grow ever gonna chop all very soon waiting for my dirt to dry up

7 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 dog dank

3 Likes

Spray foam is everywhere this padded room.
Has its own breaker panel & heavyweight racking.

Details of what’s happening :eyes: ?
Is this some type of panic room or plant torture camber?

1 Like

DIY fun. 100% plant torture chamber

4 Likes

Need help first time growing in coco. Using power si and athena pro line Ec 1.5 ph 6.0. Clones are turning yellow and stunted growth. I am aware of PM on leaf just need any pointers on coco power si athena combo. Thank you

2 Likes

root game after 6 days solo cups

4 Likes

5 Likes

Gelato 41 in 1 gal and fresh Apple fritter clones

3 Likes