Down by the riverside - UK autoflower

I use veg nutes. I just supplement veg nutes with kelp as well as use it for foliar feeding. I really like kelp.

You could always use something like Osmocote. I read a lot of peeps use it for grows just like this.

3 Likes

The thing about slow release ferts is you have absolutely no control over the elements being released within them.
If they are heavy on the nitrogen then it’ll inevitably effect the yield for the worse.
I’ve got one or two autofems I’d be willing to sacrifice over the summer and feed them solo veg nutrients throughout to see what happens with then :thinking:

3 Likes

I’ve never used them. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Its a good shout for people like @MCR0161 that won’t be able to get to the spot often enough to feed them on a regular basis though. Some yield is always better than non at all :+1:

4 Likes

@Oldjoints has used Osmocote successfully. :sunglasses:

4 Likes
3 Likes

This is not true at all. I have been using Osmocote which is a slow release fertilizer for over 30 years with no I’ll effects to any plant.

5 Likes

Sorry geezers. Went and dismantled and brought home the majority of a shed. Need to make a new floor and roof for it. And replace a couple of planks. Going to section off 6x4 foot inside for a proper sized grow space. Time to design another system :100:

With osmocote I can literally set and forget? Because that would be an ideal situation. Although they’re gonna be local I will be able to get there weekends at best. At least the flood and drain should be okay whilst we go to the caravan :joy:

3 Likes

Plonked the blueberry and ICC#5 straight in compost/top soil. Gonna wet them in with 3ml/l canna A and B. 2ml/l ryzo. 2ml/l chemzyme. Whatever happens happens in the garden. Think we’re at about 17 to go out in the wilds. Just going to purchase 2 bags of the westland new horizon and split it between however many are there.

3 Likes

Looking a little better after 2 days in the ground. Got a feeling they’re gonna show me up and grow like wildfire now I planted them so close together :joy:

We go away in like 2 weeks time. Waiting to know the exact date off my lady. But all of the autos need to be In their final resting places before then :100:

She just confirmed the 3rd of June

5 Likes

They don’t look to be effected much by the transplant mate :+1:
My outdoors autos
1 ghost rose
1 ghost rose x cookie devil
1 durban sunrise
1 critical xxl

3 BB x Gambian

3 Fastbuds Gorilla Cookies

I had a gorilla cookies seed remaining so I decided to give my outdoor solar bubble bucket another try.

7 Likes

They’re looking bloody awesome. How long they been out now bro? The ones in my tent need to go out soon. Think I might venture out tomorrow and stick a patch of monster kush x s90 in the dirt. Then another strain the day after. They will dry out when I go to the caravan otherwise.
Plus the tent is getting kinda crowded already.

And that’s what you can see.

5 Likes

I’ve got 2 more seedlings showing from the scattered seeds :+1:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Sup :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Messy bro.

2 Likes

Got a couple of ghost rose seeds. Interested to see how yours turn out. Got 10 ounces dry off my fastbuds gorilla cookies…

3 Likes

Ghost Rose absolutely stank my grow area out. I think I have around 4 seeds remaining that I’ll grow out indoors again in my 2x2 once its free. The smoke is :fire:

4 Likes

Glad to hear. I’ll include it in my breeding scheme .cheers matey

4 Likes

Blueberry autos in the garden. Moved all the seedlings outside to harden off. Just about recovered from flashback festival :joy:

4 Likes