Down by the riverside - UK autoflower

That’s a reply she should never read or she’ll change stuff up and confuse you :rofl:

1 Like

It’s weird enough when i do it solo :joy:

Just took the change jar to a coinstar. Expected maybe £40-50.

That is my chode finger you see before you too :joy:

2 Likes

I did this last Christmas. My old girl asked me if I could lend her some cash. I said I didn’t have anything I could help her with but I’ve got my copper tin if you want it. Likely £50 in it. She came back with a receipt for £278 :roll_eyes:
Christmas dinner with siblings I hate was on me. Every chew pissed me off.
Change mounts up quickly :v:

1 Like

I usually sling change from notes in my backpack pocket. And then transfer them to a jar when I get in and repeat. Does stack up quick :100:
You should have stuffed the Turkey with a bit of dog shite for them bro :joy:

1 Like

Good shout. I hate turkey. I eat the lamb. Maybe this year :wink:

1 Like

Ignore the flood and drain and other 2 pots. That’s another thread.
Up so far we have…

3 PDS x BB
4 Monster kush x s90
4 Ghost poop x Cookie devil
4 GDS x BB
1 LRUV x Cheese

These have like 3 weeks until they go out. Start to harden them off after 2. I am going to try @Esrgood4u suggestion of the wickes coco compost. So I can bed them in. Then we’re away for a week to the caravan. A few more weeks and I’ll start going down and feeding bottle nutes.

6 Likes

Honest that New Horizons compost is the nuts bro. If you can see if there is an open bag (I’d personally just open one ) check how it feels before you buy it. As you pull it from the bag it needs worked to remove any lumps. I need to pick a couple of bags up this week :+1:

1 Like

Our Tesco’s is selling it 2 for £9
: )
red bag ?
And it’s kept inside

2 Likes

They do a few different sizes. 20l, 40l, 50l and 60l
That the stuff.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s it , not sure if they 40 or 50 tho

2 Likes

£9 for 2 is still cheap af. The co op near me want £8 for one 50l bag.

1 Like

Especially at this time of year too : )

I got like 12 bags

3 Likes

Ah so youve used it before then @ifish???
Good stuff isn’t it?
I recommend it to everyone that asks me about compost be it for cannabis or just to use in your garden. It’s better than Jack’s Magic.

1 Like

It does the job for sure : )

They are 40L , got the wife to go out and look : )

2 Likes

I thought UK was pretty rainy.
Do you really need to water them ?
Hell, if I lived in some place like that I’d do a Julian style grow every year

2 Likes

Usually it is quite rainy bro. It’s more about feed than water though :100:

I’ll pick up a couple bags during the week @ifish @Esrgood4u at what point are you feeding yours using the coco compost.

1 Like

I don’t give them anything but water with a little bit kelp (used kelp after it was recommended by @ColeLennon and ive used it ever since) during veg and the first week or two if 12/12.
Means you can do away with the veg nutrients.

3 Likes

Kelp is supposed to be a good source of amino acids. And a tonic too for heat stress Iirc. Used it a long time ago when I was soil growing.

So just start feeding bloom nutes when you see flowers forming?

2 Likes

Yes mate. The compost feeds for up to 6 weeks so i suppose if you veg for a shorter period of time than the standard 4 weeks then you should maybe start adding bloom nutrients a bit sooner.
This GSC grow I’m doing in a 4 x 2 I miss judged things and I’m having a bastard of a time controlling the stretch as I vegged the full 4 weeks and didn’t take into account this tent is 2ft shorter than I’m used to growing in. I’m bending stuff daily to stop the plants touching the lights. It looks a f#cking mess in there but I’m managing to keep stuff under control.

I’ve got 2 60x60 trays so I’ve ordered 2 of these AutoPot AQUAvalve Cover Only | eBay so i can still run autopot valves and 16 3l pots that I’m gonna attempt a SOG with next grow. :+1:

3 Likes

I’m just gonna be using it for autos outdoors so veg time isn’t really a thing. They do what they want. When they want :joy:

Surely your stretch should be about done by now looking at them bro? Kinda looks like when I did the single SSDD with an 8 week veg in 20l coco pot in a 2x4x5ft :joy::joy: trauma.

I’m hoping after this run to buy a shed again. Climbing in and out of the loft is hard work nowadays. Standing up from sitting down is hard enough. Need to see if they can actually do something to semi fix my spine. Not just medicate.

If I can section off an 8x4 space I’d be happy. My mates just pulled 47oz from an 8x4 tent under 2 gavitas.

That’s my JR at the moment and all the small pots are autos. Gonna top them again in a week or so. Try and keep a nice low canopy.

3 Likes