Down to earth dry Fertilizers

Just wondering if anyone that has used the Down to Earth dry fertilizer line has any tips or advice? I just recently switched to them and and trying to lighten up that learning curve.

6 Likes

Just their own take on a similar recipe that Dr earth uses, both are wonderful products but I personally use Dr earth since it’s more easily accessible in most stores

Looking at ingredients they are just a great basic meal package and would still suggest running teas every two weeks after ur initial soil build amending with it

4 Likes

I only use their individual fertilizers, blending them, into my medium.
It is used for veg through flower.
I make teas, to bump, vegging plants if they look like they need it, or flowering plants if they need it.

4 Likes

I just picked up this and used it for the first time yesterday. Diluted for a finishing flush with big bloom and TPS signal.

5 Likes

DtE makes great stuff, I use a lot of their single ingredient stuff and then the Bio-Fish is a pretty good all around weed fertilizer. Their soluble stuff also looks good

6 Likes

I’ve use their products several times building soils like Subcools super soil and coots mix.

Always have had great results with their stuff.

Hopefully you have some impressive results as well!

Peace

5 Likes

When in doubt, better add too little than too much.

3 Likes

I’ve used their amendments for a long while now. Bio Live and/or Rose mix in veg just mixed into my 2 & 3 gallons. Imo some of the best stuff to grow bomb plants at a reasonable price.

7 Likes

I’ve been using the same soil for five years now just reamending with DTE single ingredients and either Epsome or Jobes organic fertilizer. With some EWC and compost too.

1 Like