Down-Under-Ground

When I have the funds I will be cutting the hole bigger and installing a stairway.

18 Likes

That is rad though. Almost looks like they had their own speakeasy or more likely a bunker. Perfect grow space minus the access

4 Likes

Hey Pedro, glad to see you back mate, I hope your feeling in a better way after your tragic loss. The new place look fantastic for what you need.
Looking forward to tagging along again mate, and if you require anything let us all know.

Cheers Johnny

11 Likes

Hey Johnny hopefully I can make it a somewhat entertaining ride for us allšŸ™‚

15 Likes

@Pedro_Bann great to see you up and running

Great hidden room amazing

If you need seeds please let me know
Paps

8 Likes

that is truly awesome! really it just looks so cool, I bet it feels special to be in there.

7 Likes

It certainly feels good to have some lights on again.

17 Likes

oh ja,thatĀ“s the hidden basement growroom,i always dreamed of!! mucho success,Broā€¦canĀ“t wait to see it full o greens

20 Likes

Your living my fantasy with that hidden grow space. God speed and good seeds to you.

12 Likes

Awesome spot. Im downunder also but only dream of a grow area like that. Have to wait for new build house and add underground pistol range :grin:

3 Likes

Itā€™s starting to look a bit like a grow space.

The 4 at the front will be separated into the tent to be vegged for cuttings later on.

Gorilla Glue X Super Skunk down the right

GG X SS X The Truth back left

GG X Tutankhamun front left

All fems from @slain

34 Likes

Ok now Iā€™m jealous but my knees canā€™t get down the ladder. Very nice mate. Love the choices.

7 Likes

I had wondered about you. I came back and you were awol. Glad to see you back. :hugs:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

I know right? And the hidden entrance through the cabinet must make it feel like walking into Narnia.

19 Likes

Awesome set up mate good to see you back here

4 Likes

Sick little spot broā€¦ looks like a cool new ride for sure that should bring you some joy. Looking fwd to seeing the pics of the outdoors area too some timeā€¦ glad you doing ok brother ā€¦ looking fwd to joining along with this grow

10 Likes

There is not much to take pics of yet in the outdoors department until I start work on it.

Thereā€™s some feral pigs getting around and some cattle wander into the property now and then so some good fencing will be one of the first things to get done once I have chosen a spot(s).

The soil is looking ok and looks to be quite a sandy loam but I havnā€™t done the jar settling test yet.

This is right at the back of the land which is pretty steepā€¦ I wonā€™t be walking there very often.

Iā€™m not sure who sleeps here, pigs or kangaroo?

A REALLY unlucky bee or wasp

Thereā€™s loads of work to be done including some tracks around the property which fills my days in as much as I want.

27 Likes

That looks like a yeti bed ā€¦ :rofl: , in built security for your up and comming out doors garden. Unless of coarse he becomes a stoner too :joy: :joy:

Looks like you have a really nice place there mate.

Cheers Johnny

7 Likes

Very cool setup and selection. WB @Pedro_Bann :beers:

4 Likes

:bacon: :partying_face:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes