Dr Atomic seed breeder

I forgot he did a Spot with Bubble man on hashchurch.

@tomatoesonly No I havenā€™t started in on the Shiva yet. Iā€™m in the beginning weeks of my outdoor lightdep so wonā€™t be popping any seed until early November.
Iā€™ll drop in on this thread when I get those beans started.

4 Likes

Ya reeferman has atomic norther lights
Crossesā€¦ The closest smelling I found was in a pack of sannieā€™s jack also another one canā€™t find anymore was a indica dominant but didnā€™t translate to taste.

2 Likes

Iā€™m that video he talks about a citrus in his I never got that citrus in mine it smelled almost exactly to Jaclyn with a more piney woody sweet smell to it.those plants grew maybe 4 feet tall max and grew pineapple Grenade buds for main kolas and little ping pong nuggets for the lower there was no larf on that plant at all.Very Stoney weed made you numb from the top of your scalp to the bottom of your soles all most felt like you were vibrating after smoking too much.The munchies afterwards would have you competing with Kobioshi at a Coney Island hotdog eating contest.

2 Likes

Hell yeah brotha, thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about :call_me_hand:t3:
Ya the high was very memorable stoney warm hug high. Mine grew 2ā€™ foot max veged a little and threw it outside had a leaf board kept messing with it ( it was the only plant out of the garden that he messed with I guess that says a lot too)ā€¦ :laughing: But solid nugs. Definitely on the hunt for that one again. I love me some lemon flavz
I had a Humboldt lemon Kush
Lemon powder mix to the maxxxx,:lemon::yellow_heart::lemon::yellow_heart::crazy_face:

1 Like

I have some frozen Atomic NL that I crossed into a clone of four way diesel, not sure if it was a local creation or house of love from ICMAG or what it was honestly. This was back when Colorado cities were voting to close down medical dispensaries and there was clone buying chaos. This left dispensaries positioned outside city limits as the only game in town until they reversed course and voted for dispensaries to return. At any rate it was [4wdxANL]x4wd. I believe it makes it bx1. If my nomenclature memory is accurate, feel free to correct me if I am mistaken. So may be interesting. I am trying to resurrect some and reproduce seeds at the moment got a few looking big and stout, similar to the ANL. I would share if I succeed. I also had some ANL pollen frozen from a big male with a stem that flattened as he grew, had a spicy slightly fruity smell like some juicy fruit gum. I will have to search and see if my jar of pollen survived my last freezer cleaning. The 4wd mom was a pretty nice sativa leaning hybrid had some real nice strawberry and sour milk smells. Wish I had the clone and fingers crossed I can find my pollen.

1 Like