Dragons Flame Genetics Breeder Grow Log -2023

day 3 post 1st spray of elite hybritech spray and flower for the big reversal plant - modified macberry moonshine. Hopefully will make enough pollen to seed the room.

7 Likes

and these gals have now been plugged into the RDWC for 2 weeks.

6 Likes

bondage day here! starting to get these gals trained up a bit and spread out. They are visibly bigger each time I go in here.

13 Likes

Well, I am sitting in even better shape now…Picked up a 1/4 HP Chiller for 200 bucks. First hour or two of running already got my temps down 5 degrees, and hopefully will get it into the 60s instead of the low 80s water temp wize.

5 Likes

My DWC experience is minimal but that right there :point_up_2: was DEEEEFINITELY an issue (warm temps) :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

Apparently some hydro re-circulation people run a pretty high % of chlorine & run as sterile as possible. That always struck me as using a hammer to kill a fly…something for cash croppers not medicine. :v:

:evergreen_tree:

Chugging along. Plants are noticeably happier with the chiller keeping the water at 66-68 degrees instead of 78-82. I am noticing the garage is also hotter and drier from the chiller running. No way to vent this spot in the summer so thats a bit worrisome, but Ill cross that bridge when needed.

8 Likes

:bell: ding ding ding!

:sweat_smile: :wink:

Not trying to be an asshole just naturally that way having fun :laughing:

Soil temps that high are like desert hot…:cactus: At my old spot in Sacramento I had a mature Nopale cactus fully wilt & flop over from reflected heat on a 110F day. It recovered, but I measured 158F on the pavement there. Completely different than Da Acres.

:evergreen_tree: :call_me_hand:

Modified macberry moonshine…photos all taken by mrs dragonsflame whose learning a new camera and skill…she’s getting pretty dang good if I don’t say so myself!

This flower reeks of skunk spray and garlic fuel. A truely offensive masterpiece I am so proud of.

Uploading: MOD MAC -9.jpg…

16 Likes

Haole moonshine #3 - cat piss lemon pledge skunky terps on this one. my fav of the bunch from the last hunt. Photos taken by my lovely wife

19 Likes

Those both look incredible! Nice work!

1 Like

pistol shot and they are off! night 1 of flower now, lets see how they do! Got duplicates in soil and RDWC will be able to compare same strain same room different medium / method. My typical soil vs RDWC. So far - plants in RDWC have outgrown plants that were older then them.

11 Likes

day 3 of flower. the modified macberry moonshine reversal is advancing much faster than it did with my homemade sts…its now week 3 and I see obvious male parts. Last time took a full 5 weeks…so I got fingers crossed and hope on this round…

10 Likes

This hydro system is gross…
Plants grow very fast!!!

1 Like

what kind of lights? whatcha think of them?

:evergreen_tree:

Modified Macberry moonshine reversal - coming into week 3 now and male parts are obviously forming. Working much much better then homemade STS! Got high hopes this time Ill have a seeded canopy.

6 Likes

luxx 654 xp pro. I wish I had bought different ones since luxx was shut down when bought by bayer. So warranty and such and improvements / replacement bars etc etc etc not likely to happen now.

So far I like how little Heat LED produces…I have to admit though my Sensi run with LED, I feel like DE and HPS was producing more resin and terps in the more picky strains. Some strains didnt make a difference, but the OG’s , cookies, and the blackberry moonshine dont seem to have the same magic under the LED, or I just have more dialing in to do to bring out the best that could also 100% be it to…I know HPS growing so thats more comfortable.

2 Likes

Room shot of the plants that hopefully will be seeded.

I ended up pulling the Chem 91 out of the flower room…her clones aren’t looking like they are going to root and I can’t risk losing her.

12 Likes

RDWC side week 1 of flower, 4 weeks in the system

10 Likes

Hope everyone is having an amazing 420 filled with some top shelf smoke! Ive been having a ball down in san diego this week for my birthday and for 420.

5 Likes

Hell yeah. Happy 420!

I tried hitting a dispo in downtown SD for some deals today and the line wrapped around the building. Maybe next time.

1 Like