Dragons Flame Genetics Breeder Grow Log -2023

Well, been a very busy week. my lady and I drove to san deigo with my inlaws and were gone from the grow for 9 days. Always nerve racking being away from the garden…and this 9 days was the longest I have left a garden unattended. I generally always have been married to my grows as well, and rarely take vacations. Was well worth it, and the plants looked ok when I got back.

These photo was taken right when I walked in for first time. the Fire og and deathstar had some wilt, but overall, I’m pleased with how they did.

15 Likes

30 days apart…

10 Likes

I saw something of yours posted somewhere, and unfortunately I can’t remember, but it looked awesome. I run a small op and on a budget mostly, but I found a couple tester packs of the Bangin Ticket F2 and the Pan Dragon. Most definitely a run I look fwd to, and I’m happy I found you here :+1:

3 Likes

:sunglasses: :call_me_hand: now I understand why you went & did all that plumbing witchcraft… but that’s a LOT of seeds.

:evergreen_tree:

awesome those are both really well loved lines!

heres some bangin ticket

20 Likes

hopefully! the mod mac moonshine reversal has started heavily opening pollen sacks…and again…for the 3rd attempt, even using the elite hybritech spray…no pollen. So…

Cherry pie x modified macberry moonshine males have been moved in to flower.

1 Like

Beautiful. I’m pretty stoked to run these. Then maybe that hole moonshine :slight_smile: good work

2 Likes

I gave the reversal a few more days while the male cherry pie x mod moonshine males setup their flowers…a ton more sacks on the reversal opened - no pollen. So, they officially got chopped down, and we are officially a go with making regulars off the cherry pie x mod mac moonshine males. I only maybe about 30 after all the cherry pie that was seeded molded in hawaii, so I am doing this as semi open pollination. I only removed runts and those with out nice stem rubs, left 12 plants, wanting to say was perfect split of 6 male 6 female. So Ill make f2 stock of the cherry pie x modified macberry moonshine, and I will also seed the rest the room with those males -

Fire og

deathstar

Modifed macberry moonshine (For a Bx1)

Haole Moonshine #13 and #3 for a stacking of MMM genes…

Blackberry Moonshine Bx1

Mac Dragon #10

Black Velvet

4 Likes

Week 3 now in flower - jungle status for sure.

11 Likes

cherry pie x modified macberry moonshines I moved into flower to replace the failed reversal…

13 Likes

That is an incredible picture! I don’t know that I knew you were on here. Just picked up your Dude You’re Droolin, and Celestial Dragon on GLG. Looks like good stuff! As well as all the stuff you posted in this thread!

4 Likes

cheers those are definitely fun ones, Madmax on here has a great thread of dude youre droolin.

2 Likes

Cherry pie x Modified Macberry Moonshine Seed plant #1 - Female

7 Likes

#3 - Female

8 Likes

#4 - Male

8 Likes

#5 - Male

8 Likes

#6 - Female

7 Likes

#8 - Male