Draig and Lady Zandra's Old Outdoor Ladies-Late but still going

We never really posted about this outdoor ‘grow’ because these poor plants were actually grown INDOORS and then planted just long enough to bloom outside- as they had literally outgrown the room.
We ( meaning me…not @Draig ) put them through Hell before they ever got out there… they were already older/larger than I like for starting 12/12 when we decided to put them on the back burner and do the Celtic Stone run. So these poor things were in 3 gallon pots SINCE FEBRUARY before they got a place outdoors to bloom July 1st!
They went through sudden heat waves- unexpected temperature drops, crappy soil, and still recovered enough to bloom for us.
They’ve lost almost all their leaves, but the buds are still hanging in there!
Going out today to tent them, as it’s dropping into the 40’s at night all of a sudden.
We already Harvested the Turkish (which was actually even OLDER than the others, as she was a reveg from a past grow) she got fluffy due to being a strain that isn’t an auto-flower per-se, but preflowers HEAVILY and was already flowering when she was put outside.
The Orange Grove was harvested too- small buds but really greasy, smelly, and frosty!
These smell so strong of orange peel! And it knocks Draig on his butt! GREAT for insomnia!
Probably harvesting soon…just waiting for a little gold in them trichomes!
Bud Samples

Ancient OG F4

AOG x North Indian Bakery

Large Pink Lemonade

Cannatonic

Gigabud

Small Pink Lemonade

28 Likes

Outta likes.

That’s a beautiful spray on the plate! smell

6 Likes

Aand the buds…
Trying to keep straight which is which…

Ancient OG x North Indian Bakery

Ancient OG F4

Ancient OG x NIB

Large Pink Lemonade

Large Pink Lemonade

Orange Grove

Small Pink Lemonade

Small Pink Lemonade

Small Pink Lemonade

The Cannatonic and Gigabud photos sucked-- and it was starting to rain-- will post those later!

26 Likes

Very nice :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks…Gotta give the Ladies the credit-- they are giving it their all !!!

3 Likes

Just came in from tenting them… it’s been getting too damn cold here at night.
We were worried that we might get frost soon…
Amazing what you can do with around $25 and an hour or so…!
It’s about 8ft x 20ft x 6ft high at peak…
I’m done-in for today… off to make supper!! :blush:

16 Likes

Looking great there. I’ve been guilty of starting in February and putting out in June/July also! They did not come out as nice!

4 Likes

Looks at least 10x better than my young guy outdoor run went!

2 Likes

That looks like a great outdoor tent for cheap with a little sweat equity.

2 Likes

They will appreciate that cover, great result for the life they had … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Nothings wrong with putting the girls through a little stress.

2 Likes

They’ll love a little cold!! I’d love to hear more about the orange grove

2 Likes

Wanting to thank @JustSumTomatoes for the Orange Grove seeds!
Las Vegas Purple Kush, Hindu Kush, Cali O and Deep Chunk. Solid, greasy buds that have a STRONG orange smell and hint of burnt rubber or oil… a real relaxing body stone that helps with pain…can be “chatty” but can also edge into making you drowsy. Helps Draig with his insomnia better than his meds!

9 Likes

Skunk#1 from @Enjoi802 left out a bit later and the purples come out with that cold

6 Likes

Very nice flowers and colors. :v:t3::herb::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That @Lady.Zandra63 is epic! The plants look amazing as always! :green_heart::green_heart::grin::grin:

5 Likes

That’s awesome and congrats on the successful harvest! I’m so glad to hear @Draig is getting relief from it!

5 Likes

Thank YOU for recommending it and sending the seeds!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Glad I could help! If you ever need anything or want more seeds let me know.

2 Likes

Thanks, @JustSumTomatoes my friend! I really do appreciate your generosity!! Just letinf them sir and dry its an overwhelmingly Orange smell an you are dead on with
Anti-nsomnia effects!

Good to hear from you!
I hope you and the Mrs are doing well!

3 Likes