Draig-n-LZ's indoor grows

Black Sugar Rose Short pheno

Cannatonic

Black Sugar Rose #2

7 Likes

Oh, I Forgot to say @Lady.Zandra63 gave them all new haircuts.
She took some main tops as well, which are now in an aero cloner

Thanks for those that stop by

wish us luck!

6 Likes

Yep-- the ladies got a hard clipping…kind of our version of a Brazilian!
In a week-- all the energy to those remaining tops will take off…and they are going 12/12-- so all the better for light to the inner parts of the plants!
Some people freak when they see how much we take off them, but I kinda follow Kyle Kushman’s methodology…

2 Likes

Taking a break… moving things around, cleaning and doing some serious bondage on the plants today…will post photo’s once I ‘whip’ them into shape!
LOL!
LZ DOM small

6 Likes

Quick.Update:

This year we’ve had to do without AC and we use HIDs, exhausted of course, but it still gets in the 90’s + this time of the year. So the plants are still a little heat stressed, otherwise they’re growing pretty well.

I’m hoping to physically get back in the grow rooms and become more ambulatory. I’m just lucky to have a Mrs. who knows how’s to grow!
All credit goes to the amazing @Lady.Zandra63

Copa Genetics: Icy Grape, Ancient OG.and Meigs OG.

Icy Grape

grapes july 24

2 Acient OG left & 1 Meigs OG on the right

Turkish from The Real Seed Company

Strayfox’s “Circle of Blessings” North Indian Bakery

7 Likes

Twin Lebanese

Twins Lebanese july 24th

Tall Lebanese

Sugar Black Rose tall pheno

Sugar Black Rose # 1

Cannatonic needed a big drink!!

Thanks for those that have shown interest! Any questions or suggestions are welcomed!

10 Likes

Great job @Lady.Zandra63 ! Way to go. :clap:t3: :clap:t3: :clap:t3:
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

This applies quite well to everything in life as well. I worked for a boss once who at the end of the day would make a punch list “to bring tomorrow / schedule for tomorrow”. He wrote EVERYTHING down. Whenever I had to create the list, he chewed me out for not writing it down (even if it was just 2 or 3 things). Got me in the habit of writing shit down.

Turns out. Writing things down ALSO helps to commit them to memory MUCH better than NOT writing it and just “remembering it”. Science has proven this fact to be true as well.

Of course, I forgot to write down the date I flipped my current girls to flower. Trying to prepare for listing my home for sale, I am wrapping up a TON of crap, cleaning, etc. I think they should be done 1st / 2nd week of Aug (wanted to get house listed for Aug 1). All strains I have grown before (from the same moms) so I KNOW flowering time, but not writing the flip date down? I’m regretting it with all the crap I got “in the air” at the moment. Pulled my blueberry at 63 days last time and was happy, so I think I flipped around June 1st (I DO remember counting out the days to see if I could flower em out and still list house by end of summer).

Unfortunately, Age doesn’t help the memory. And neither does smoking… But ya gotta remember (and better yet, make a habit of) writing shit down!!!

5 Likes

Hahaha…I’m glad you stick to just plants my dear wife. Now all I need to do is hide the rolling pin :rofl:

2 Likes

The only thing I’ve been seeing is the resizing, the pics are saved too small and they’re a bit dark. Something is wrong with @Lady.Zandra63 flash I believe they’re automatically getting resized? We’re figuring it out.

2 Likes

Awwww…yer no fun!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m with ya there on the whole ‘age not helping’…
Draig teases me about my forgetting things…
like standing in the middle of a room going 'what the F!#*! di I come in here for !!??

3 Likes

Sorry haven’t updated in a while. Technical difficulties with the photo’s Lady Z took. And I forget sometimes because of my stroke. Lady Z got me a tent for our room with dimmable lights, fans and such so I can grow now too. Not a lot of room but enough for me to do 2 or 3 small plants since I can’t get to the growroom. Not the best plants we’ve grown but there was an issue with the soil and using a test kit for pH instead of a decent meter. Now that it’s straightened out they are comming around. Gonna have Lady Z post the photos since they are in her PC.

4 Likes

Looking forward to them.

:green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

Here’s the Girls from the main grow room, and some of the younger ones from the tent…
Started culling some this week-- so hard for me to do…but can’t be over our plant limit. Only the strongest and easiest to clone can stay!!

First, the Young-un’s… and the Teens in the veg tent.

Then we have 2 Lebanese Land Race and a N.India Bakery- all 3 are in day 4 of 12/12…Iscrewed-uplabeling the photo–it is Lebanese- not Turkish!!

Last is our3 gals in day 21 of 12/12. 2 Sugar Black Rose and Cannatonic… the Cannatonic is going to be a beast!

10 Likes

Looking forward to them.

:green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

I had to post the photos-- My stupid camera/phone is fritzing out and won’t led me share with anyone unless it resizes to 25%…

1 Like

Hello @Draig @Lady.Zandra63 nice looking plants you have growing. Nice variety as well. I see you have some of Mr Potseeds genetics. Curious of what kind. I received some of his blue cookie crosses but won’t be starting any till after Halloween at the earliest. Anyway keep up the good work!

1 Like

Yeah,… Just getting ready for the weekend replant…at that point we decide what stays and what goes…will be updating again next week!!! :+1: :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@Kavman Thanks for the kind reply.
We received the following from @JohnnyPotseed

Blue Gold
Blue Light District
Blue Girl
Pepe Le Bleu

Growing all but Blue Girl only because of plant limits and she drew the short straw…

All of JP’s genetics we’ve popped were very hardy. They all popped within 32 hours and made it above ground within another day after being planted.
We haven’t grown them out yet but I believe you’ll be very happy with your selections. Johnny is a top notch breeder with great genetics and doesn’t gouge you with ridiculously overpriced gear like most in the business.

Happy Growing! :blush:

4 Likes