DrEvilL and his dungeon of Doom

Lol thia one looks like a sim toon .

1 Like

Gets better and better every day…

3 Likes

These two sentence so close together the kind of cute LOL.

Lil babies

Bigger one is Holy Grail kush and small one is vanilla frosting x gelato

5 Likes

Nice! Holy grail is killer! Looking forward to that one . Haven’t had her in such a long time , great terpy smoke! Nice

1 Like

I’ve read it can be a true treasure… can’t wait to see her shine it was a freebie in one of my seed orders was like no way that’s dope

1 Like

Killer freebie for sure! Nice

1 Like

Babies

Holy Grail is growing like a weed

2 Likes

Did you end up topping your Holy Grail or training them anyway in particular I guess what I’m asking is do they take to topping well or should I just let it grow. I usually always talk but with this round that I have going I’ve been kind of trying wanting to experiment I’ve been reading up on people just letting them grow natural etc so now I’m kind of second-guessing myself.

1 Like

I did not too the ones I did, used to leave everything untopped first run back then .

1 Like

Interesting so would you suggest hopping them see where it goes? Appreciate you bud.

1 Like

I would for sure. No worries at all, anytime.

1 Like

Update on the Holy Grail and the vanillin frosting.

3 Likes

Grandpa stash yesterday

Today

Bottom one is the thin mint x Mac1 bbc and strawberry banana

4 Likes

Nice looking canopy bro :ok_hand:t3:

Thanks bro to be honest I have no f****** clue what I’m doing really I didn’t read up much on it so I’m just winging it LOL.

3 Likes

Update of the Holy Grail and vanilla frosting and the two little babies. One of them is gazzurple x macaron and the other one is gorilla wreck crossed with Bigfoot glue.

4 Likes

Is the flowering chamber the two of them that are budding our grandpa stash and the other two are thin mint cross with Mach 1 blueberry cupcake and strawberry banana

5 Likes

5 Likes

Very nice bro! Everything looks good , clean and healthy :ok_hand:t3: