Dropped oaxacan into a shot glass

Beautiful plants :kissing_heart:, lucky you to grow them outside Sun, they do enjoy it, here’s my prisoner a bit more than 15 weeks … beer3|nullxnull

13 Likes

Hey I’m gonna post pics soon! I have a male showing balls

4 Likes

Males

9 Likes

Females

9 Likes

Dancehall/Romulan grapefruit cross

10 Likes

Romulan grapefruit mom

13 Likes

The romgrft/dancehall was ready so I cut a bud and dried it. It’s very powerful and had a great taste when vape in a dry herb vape. I.need to cut the rest and cure it.

4 Likes

Ok I cut down the smller plant and the largest. The smaller one had lots of amber trichomes and the tallest has a few and mostly milk
Here are some photos

7 Likes

Here’s a seed…small and black like I remembered from 1976

8 Likes

That little seed likely holds much potential. Nearly all plants produce much more than that one😁…I promise.

This is a football sized loaf of Old Silversides from one plant. Quite compressed, it filled 2 half gallon mason jars. I do hope you’ll give Oaxacan another shot. There’s killer genetics in there. I’m working on removing the weakest phenotype and increasing Silversides type plants. Will be at f3 by next summer.

23 Likes

Oh I’m good. thanks…I am sure and relieved to see this is as close to a 100% sqtiva as it gets. I will be vaping the other phenos today either split stalk or the tall girl to see their eff3cts.

3 Likes

It’s a great strain we love it

I got 4 jars just like that from my Oaxacana, well now only 3 lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Great job

6 Likes

How long did you let them go? Did you wait for amber trichomes?

3 Likes

Mine almost finished 13 weeks

Trichomes where maybe more amber then suggested but damn good smoke

I could have possibly taken her at 12

But I’m very happy with the outcome

6 Likes

Wow, the OSS looks amazing. Really nice job!

3 Likes

@Tejas thanks, It’s epic smoke. Took me nearly 2 years but I finally harvested a properly ripened Old Silversides plant that didn’t get hammered by the weather and was grown Outdoors. I can die a happy man. Of course I’ll die an even happier man if I can grow a 15 ft tree of this stuff next summer. I want to pack a whole years worth of jars from one plant. My cousins Oaxaca is up to 11 ft tall and 8 ft across and it is surprisingly close to being smokable. He lives at a lower elevation than I do and they have only had one mild Frost. These plants can get massive. I highly recommend growing one of these in the ground using light deprivation. Let them get big!

8 Likes

It’s funny you say that. I grew that same Beady phenotype that you ended up with and I nearly got teary-eyed when I saw that there was still a Oaxaca in existence that had such plants. I knew right then and there that this is the Oaxaca I had been searching for. When I saw that Beady girl growing she whispered to me…" i am still pure":grin:
The best plants grow clumps of those beads or loose flowers made up of those beads. When you get one of those keep it

9 Likes

That’s Excellent!!!

2 Likes

This year’s " football" is in the process of being made right now.:grin:. I can hardly wait!

5 Likes

I Love Football!!!