Dry and cure

Congrats It looks like you nailed the timing, with those trichomes being milky with some amber. Perfect for a nice, balanced high

1 Like

I’ll know soon!

1 Like

she lost some weight. Got a slight crunch to the limbs but still flexing, so she’ll hang some more. The dry method in the closet seems to be my best spot in this 100+ degree temps with 90% humidity. My test plant bud is smooth and clean, but very weak. Definitely an early harvest.

4 Likes

The current growing plants are loving this weather… My drying is going at a slow pace, so I’m letting it do what it needs.

2 Likes

Im in cure… Limbs snapped, I was trying to snap the stalk, cause I’m new lmao. So this was “trimmed” and going in a jar!!!

14 Likes

The bud is good. It’s a short high, but smokability is great, smell and taste is great. Got some more to learn but I’m on the right path.

4 Likes

The smell and taste being great is a win. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m taking it as such! Unfortunately, my current outdoor ain’t doing so well. I’m assuming it fried. Smells great and super sticky. The sun this year is a different beast, may have to move to a shaded area. I cut that cola off and going to do some adjustments.
20240607_131805|281x500

1 Like

Here’s the picture of your bud, bud. :wink: :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks man, no idea why it loaded like that.

1 Like