Habitt's little 2x2 grow 2023 Mephisto Double Grape

Well, howdy folks, catch a stool and sit a spell. Im finally in a position to grow something again; its been 12 long years but Im back!

I just ordered a couple little somethings and it should be here by the end of the week or the beginning of next:

And a little something to grow. I wanted to keep it simple so I figured I would start with:

Look at that, I got 2 instead of 1, lucky!

Im in the middle of cleaning the small closet that this will go into and I still need to go over everything with a bleach solution.

I know I still have a week to go but I was just so excited I couldn’t wait to start a thread.

I’ll update again when I have seeds in water(next 4-5 days) and when the equipment gets in and set up at the end of the week.

25 Likes

Here’s to us little growers! Let’s see how those autos do.

2 Likes

With how long its been since I’ve last grown and how small my tent is I needed to go with something small and easy to grow so as to not overcrowd the tent or overtax my stunted skills. Im going to ease back into growing before I start growing photos again.

1 Like

I hear mephisto is good, never tried em. I run a small box they can still put out good weight

1 Like

Well stick around then and we can find out together just how good mephisto is.

1 Like

That sounds like good math to me. IDK maybe its because Im “special”. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Good to have ya back. Let’s growww! :beers:

2 Likes

Best of luck! Definitely pulling up a chair for your grow

1 Like

Well ups says the tent will be here Saturday but the coco medium won’t get here till Monday. So I’ll have pics of the tent up either late Saturday or Sunday. Seeds will go into water on Saturday in preparation for Monday. If everything gets here on time it looks like I will be harvesting in late March or early April.

1 Like

And it is begun.

Help me Tonygreen.

6 Likes

Killer shot glass! No familiar with his gear but love a good bp pinup pic

1 Like

Got it as a freebie when I got some of his gear from GLG.

1 Like

Very cool! Surprised more seed co dont do promotional shot glasses as everyone i know soaks in shot glasses

2 Likes

UPS has the tent out for delivery so I’ll probably set that up tomorrow after work. The coco loco comes in Monday and by that time I should be ready to plant the seed. Double Grape sounds pretty good to me.

2 Likes

Have you worked with coco before? Besides mushrooms I have not but thinking peat is on its way out so need to get on board

2 Likes

I have not. This will be a first for me.

1 Like

Oh cool will be good to see what you think

1 Like

Good luck on the grow, I’ll be following along! I’ve found some real nice plants come out of those Double Grape seeds!

1 Like

I keep hearing nothing but good things about Mephisto. I did order a few of their seeds so I’ll probably run another 1 or 2 of their seeds, depending how much room I have during this grow. Maybe I’ll run one or two of their Ripply OG x Strawberry Nuggets freebies I got.

1 Like

I can definitely vouch for high quality smoke from plants bred by Mephisto. I always struggled getting autos very large before they would start flowering though, so never really got yield down. I’m always so impressed by those that master growing autoflowers. They are really impressive when they flourish!

2 Likes