Dry herb vaporizer...Who uses them?

Ooooh fr fr !!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: @Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

Ok - I :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: the Volcano :volcano:

Very nice packaging …

Initial thoughts on quality - holy cow, German craftsmanship wins again.

Turned it up to 9, and just proceeded to melt my face. Bag/smoke denseness was a milky color, and the flavor was really good. There’s the vape taste for flower, but unlike the Pax3, its a lot more mellow.

As to ease of use - I’m sure when I’m at work the husband will be able to operate quite easily. He was even surprised at how good the taste was. I really liked how easy it was for the two of us for a smoke session, very nice.

Did do the recommended 20 minute “start up cleans heating”, then like 5 bags later, im hearing like wa wa wa wa wa ringing in my ears.

Bwuahahaha. Success.

12 Likes

Very nice. My wife and I love it, its well made, and very healthy. Hits hard. Congrats!!!

3 Likes

I know what you mean. My mate has the Plenty and it is amazing. The first time we used it I was trying to draw hard and it was good. Then i slowed down like i sometimes do with my little Herbva vape and did a long slow draw and near on killed myself :slight_smile: I was not ready for it that’s for sure. Thanks for the info. :+1:

5 Likes

Been watching some episodes “cannabis enthusiasts “ you tube channel and was considering other vape options that don’t break the bank so to say, checking out the Non battery powered Dynavap and sticky bricks anyone use the torch based dry vapes?

2 Likes

Yea I have the dynavap and I really like it. It has a bit of a learning curve but you can enjoy it right of the bat.

Here is a recent thread about 'em:

4 Likes

Sweet thanks for sharing missed that thread thanks for bringing to my attention!

2 Likes

I’ll 2nd the dynavap…hard to believe its even a vape

1 Like

After 4 years of faithful service my v1 Arizer Air bit the dust recently. Tried different batteries, just will not even power on consistently anymore.

I wish the Storz and Bickel gear had non-soldered batteries, so you could swap in new 18650s. I don’t know why they haven’t implemented that!

Might go with another arizer, but that dynavap is freakin’ cool also, I just don’t like the idea of having to carry a torch around for use, that thing would also be a biatch to use on the ski lift! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The Plenty will rock you. Use the concentrate pad as a spacer so you don’t have to load as much. Mine can run on .2 to .25 this way no problem. Of course you can load an.obscene amount if you want to. The fact it’s a no stir oven is really nice too.

5 Likes

I said exactly the same thing about my Mighty! Finely crafted machine. I use it all day everyday! Haven’t smoked a joint in a month.

Blessings

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

3 Likes

Fr fr . If I could vape dry herb during the work day, I’d be all over that. Found that smoking wax via my huny badger is easier for work days lol.

Edit - I seriously will likely end up buying one anyway . Lol

3 Likes

How much flower do you use in the PAX3? I have one as well and have trouble getting any good smoke out of it with flower. It works fantastic with concentrates but with flower I have so much trouble and always feel like I am wasting it

1 Like

I’d say when I use mine, it’s about .25 gram that I can cram in the oven at a time. I used mine for awhile with the wax, it worked “ok”. Since i got a huny badger, haven’t looked back since.

This was one of those purchases that, at the time, was sooooo cool. Now it sits on my weed table, collecting dust.

Get yourself a Volcano - you’ll never turn back!

2 Likes

I love my dynavap but hate the electric vapes. I will say I have always wanted to try a volcano but im definitely not paying that price.

3 Likes

Very spendy- hopefully will last for many years :v::peace_symbol::crazy_face:

1 Like

For anyone curious about the Plenty, or maybe you can’t stand the loud crinkling of turkey bags, or needing a headstomping desktop/home vape and don’t feel like shelling out 5 bills or more, check this out:

Also, can confirm the ziptie trick works.

7 Likes

i guess i was impatient…that thing never got hot enough for me. I would not spend money on one. The others I have used and are fine.

1 Like

That is bizarre because it uses the same heating apparatus as the volcano. Patience is a virtue as they say. Maybe a faulty unit too. Yeah I am a bonger from my origins and when we use my mates device we have to turn it down a bit at first because the vapour would be to thick and would burn your throat. Not from the heat as that feels different. This was like a sharp twinge in the back of the throat. Then would crank it back up once the vapour started to wane.

PS: We also all have different needs, preferences and smoking techniques. So stands to reason we would all find a different device to each other that fits the bill.

5 Likes

I would agree and say maybe it was a faulty unit. Heat and vapor production definitely shouldn’t be an issue. That said, the clicky-click safety isn’t my favorite feature, but a ziptie takes care of that.

2 Likes