Dry herb vaporizer...Who uses them?

Same here…before covid it was joints for me…now I try to avoid sore throats…

3 Likes

I use a vape called a starry it’s in the video 3rd shelf in the middle I like it

Yeah baby! You know what I’m talkin’ bout!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

2 Likes

Decided to finally get a pax 3 a few days ago after doing alot of reading and watched alot of YouTube videos, after 3 days of use i don’t have any complaints, I wasn’t really sure what color to go with and decided on the sage its called, I only got the basic kit because i just didn’t have the cash for the complete kit but I did get the 1/2 pack oven lid .
Next dry herb vape i buy is definitely going to be a dynavap, stumbled upon that while checking out the pax 3 and its a really cool vaporizer.

4 Likes

I’ve been really considering the Plenty but the form factor… I just don’t see myself using it, you know? Unless it came with a couch holster… but also, it’s seems a bit ugly. Maybe it gives of less of a “lighter fucked a water gun” look in person.

Superficial, all superficial, but I have to live with the thing! I’m using a Puff Co Plus right now, so it’ll be a big switch, lol. I think this will be my forever EDC but I need something serious for regular home use.

2 Likes

Had a cheapo Airvape for emergency use, then they came out with the Legacy. So far it’s been solid, great battery life, taste, etc…

If you already own a “Airvape”
they take 50% off. They also run sales a lot, so you don’t need to pay retail for it.

1 Like

The plenty has amazing reviews and sounds like a really great vaporizer but just seemed to big awkward for what I needed right now same with the smaller crafty it was still bigger than what I was needing.

2 Likes

Forgot to say the service is very good to. I dropped it in the garage and it took a big hit. They shipped me a new one , no fuss.

7 Likes

sick of everything that has a USB

2 Likes

@Trowertripper check out the Dynavap, have a look on YouTube to see it in action I haven’t seen anything bad about them and there is no USB this is definitely going to be the next dry herb vaporizer I buy.

3 Likes

What’s wrong with USB? It’s used so much because batteries operate on the same lower voltages in devices as in your phone; very economical for consumer and manufacturer, unless you need more power.

I love my Dynavap thinking about getting a second one for the wife ! We each need one if I’m away on a fishing trip or out in a remote location nice when ya don’t have to worry about a power source

1 Like

I do need to look for a better torch for a backup however . I have a four flame burner that I think is overkill and maybe uses to much fuel IMO will look for a single flame thrower soon

2 Likes

On a side note Iv been loading like 3/4 of an already ridiculous small chamber IMO and I believe it vapes even better I save so much more weed having gone this route even using the ABV left over made some knock your ass brownies the wife did for the first time for 2021 snack .

1 Like

That’s cool as hell way to think on the fly! I do want to get a small water piece as well for the Dynavap !

1 Like

I really like the Dynavap too, and agree that is is incredibly efficient in terms of getting the most out of a given volume of flower. The price point for the basic “M” is pretty low, and I can’t imagine another vape performing as well for the $70ish they go for.

IMO, it’s unique, discrete, and inexpensive enough to be a part of any regular user’s arsenal.

The only down side to more public use is that it does occasionally combust (i.e. smell like a joint/bowl/etc) if you’re not paying attention to the clicks!

2 Likes

Half of my life is spent looking for my USB to recharge something…the plenty has a regular cord doesn’t it?

4 Likes

Yep, you’ll see USB on portable devices pretty much; without the battery your point prevails, it’s a PITA to look for chords, lol. I guess that’s my point; they belong on the portable devices. Can’t say I’d say the same for a stay at home unit.

4 Likes

Yeah it charges via USB or Wireless but it’s just one of those vape batteries.
Forgot what they are called, 18…
So you can swap the batteries out if needed.

2 Likes

Yes, 18650’s. great battery :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes