Dry herb vaporizer...Who uses them?

I boof it.

1 Like

This 420 will be the 1 year on my volcano, … last 420 I got it on sale for half off reg price. I vape all the time, like someone previously said smoking has been ruined for me. The vape is so much more flavourful.

3 Likes

flavorful, healthy, good reuse value of weed (vape and bake with leftovers, cook dinner in the vape bag when its retired, ect)

4 Likes

Definitely that’s a few more benefits…

1 Like

it was one of the selling points, i can make a 8th last longer, buy revaping at higher temps, then flipping the kashed vape material and making butter with it and making brownies or cookies with that, then taking the wore out resin caked vape bag and putting a pot roast and some veggies in it and sealing it up and placing it in the oven to cook, that roast will get you high af.

the bags are oven bags if you didnt already know.

2 Likes

Nice that roast sounds awesome as I just got done testing some strawberry cough through the volcano, its good bud. I’m high af. Love these bags! I like to make butter too,…

2 Likes

Storz and Bickle just released their anniversary edition gold basic volcano, I really wish they did the hybrid one in gold, I would snag it up

2 Likes

Although I havnt made butter with the spent stuff yet, just decarbed trim and shake… @Syn , how is it? Stony?

yeah def a sleeper, couch lock, slight stone, more tired if anyhting.

1 Like

I wanted it and all, but I got mine for half off with free shipping. So 249.99 flat. I got the analog…I didn’t want to mess up a lcd screen…last 420 sale

2 Likes

yeah i had the analog one like 8 years ago, sold it to a friend for 250$ when i went in the military, and i bought his one on ebay for 380$ and had it for 4-5 years. I kinda want the hybrid with the whip tho

1 Like

I love the vape. It’s truly greatly underlooked.

2 Likes

Just ordered this one 420 sale, got the curved bubbler, GOG adapter, and some other odds and ends. Im sooooo excited for an herb vape!

6 Likes

I got the ONE when they were first released and it’s great. I have had zero to complain about with it and it’s smaller than a pack of smokes so it fits fine in your pocket. The dosing caps are great for loading up before you head out so you don’t have to do anything but load one in on the fly.

I got the curved bubbler as well and it’s neat but kind of a novelty. If I was going to have a single complaint about any part of the vape and attachments it out be getting water out of the bubbler part. Still worth having and busting out from time to time at home.

$80? That a deal! I paid $100 and that was on sale then!

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on the sale. I was looking a few days ago (before the sale) Nice sale! - I got one too! I opted for the teal. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thats great to hear, I’ve never had one and just couldn’t justify dropping 200 on a herb vape, then I saw this and decided to bite the bullet. I got some extra dosing pods, the bent glass stem and the concentrate pads too.

2 Likes

My buddy wanted a vape after trying mine and ending up getting the Mighty and honestly I don’t notice a difference in the quality of vapor. I’m sure there’s plenty of things the Might has over the one seeing as it’s twice as much but I couldn’t tell you what’s better about it after using both.

2 Likes

How dry do I want my herb to vape? Is a little moisture better or worse?

You want it joint dry.

Honestly it doesn’t matter, as long as it’s not soaking wet or straight off the plant, the vape will heat up what it needs and leaves the rest.

Densest non-high temp vapor production will be from frosty buds that are a little dry but not break into dust dry. Enough you could comfortably break it up in your hands.

Usually for the volcano I’ll put a gram in there and heat it up to 385. Then I’ll regrind it, pump the temp to 400 and do it again. Rinse and repeat u til your past 430 degrees

3 Likes

The thing I like most about the vape is the lower temps. I’ll go in the 330 - 360 range and a few pulls feels like a mood boost more than a high. Almost like taking a multivitamin or something. The head change is a high less than I could ever get from smoking. Vaping in general just takes away the heaviness of smoking but specially at lower temps. I still smoke way more than I vape but the the vape is a really nice option to have.

7 Likes