Dry herb vaporizer...Who uses them?

Yeah, it is a pretty solid unit. Compact and strong. Using the bullets is handy for when your out and about or have different strains of weed but you can fit a lot more in the chamber without them :wink:

2 Likes

So the bullets are optional?

Did any of you have plastic or chemical taste with the Titan 2? I read it in several (newer) reviews, some say they did not have a problem with older units but have with newer ones.

2 Likes

I bought mine in a pack with a bubbler attachment and about 3 bullets. 2 for concentrates and one for herb. Plus a bunch of other stuff. It cost about 60 USD. I think you can get them for about 35 USD for just the unit. You can also buy the bullets on their own.

3 Likes

No plastic taste or smell at all from mine.
My only criticism is the battery life but for the price that’s a minor problem :+1:
I use mine at work with high CBD flower for joint pain (I have cppd). Not really tried it properly with a leisure type of plant that’s loaded with thc.

3 Likes

Anyone have or had the Xmax starry v2? The reason i ask is because i almost bought that one before the vapium summit plus, i really like the fact you could take the battery out of it, but when i was about to buy it , it would not turn on the guy working swapped batteries and opened up other packages and could not get any to turn on… kinda gave me a bad 1st impression without even owning it.

2 Likes

I agree. I don’t see why there would be any type of plastic/chemical smell/taste as everything that heats up and touches the herb is metal.

I use it sometimes to vape some Divyder and while it doesn’t put out a lot of vapor, it works great. You are correct, though, about the battery. I have always thought of pulling it apart and seeing if it could be increased. My luck, I would break it and have to buy a new one or be SOL.

3 Likes

I started with a Mighty, changed the plastic mouthpiece by a crystal one to avoid the plastic taste and later on looked for a bong adapter as the vapour was too harsh for me. I bought a wishy-washy adapter, it was a disaster, the water flooded down and the Mighty was coitus.

I spoke with the retailer and they would give me a slight discount if I send to Germany my vaporizer, so my answer was the same that the american officer told to the nazis in the siege of Bastogne when they asked for surrender: NUTS!

So I finally bought the only one with water cooling, the Hydrology 9

and enjoy as a little kid making bubbles :grin:, no more throat pain or coughs problems and perfect taste, you can leave it in the living-room table and no one will find out what it is … :sunglasses:

13 Likes

I use one. This a is a called a Silver Surfer Vape. Had it for about 8 years and is still rockin!

7 Likes

I got a sublimator myself, big tasty clouds through a bong. Can’t go wrong. I used to own the extreme q as well and liked it a lot for watching TV.

4 Likes

Only ever used the whip on the extreme q since Saturday just tried it with the bag… works awesome, honestly didn’t think I’d like the bag but i still had to try it and it surprised me… wish they was smaller bag sizes the ones it came with are big for 1 person but thats ok I’m feeling pretty great right now…

10 Likes

I have the Solo Arizer as well as the extreme q. the solo gives me such great hits at heat levels around 4 out of 7 and is so efficient, that the extreme q is still gathering dust. But I also admit that i have the problem of preferring joints but whenever i am having a guilt trip, the Solo makes up for it greatly. Arizer also released a Solo II version.

5 Likes

I’m so jealous @George. I’ve been eyeing that one for a while but hadn’t seen much about it. It looks so cool and seems like it would be so smooth!

3 Likes

Well the first benefit was the smoothness that water gives. If you have any concern with this I would recommend it for sure, it has a good design and compared to others it is not very expensive.

Haven’t seen anyone in the market with water filtering, only adapters for bongs and your house may look as a laboratory or a distillery :grin:, there are many reviews in the net, you should give a try … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I have had volcanoes with the solid valve for the last ~13 years. They are the standard by which to judge, imo. Thought they need cleaned a lot.

I also recommend the Davinci IQ and IQ mini for portable with a battery. They come with standard rechargeable batteries that you can get backups of and just switch then out.

The Wispr 2 is a butane dry herb vape that is also great for camping and not needing to recharge a battery, but I can’t fly with it.

I would say avoid those pieces of shit Pax’s. They are a lot like Apple products; they look sleek and high tech, but their competitors bury them on functionality at every turn.

My first vaporizer was a conduction style vape where it had a metal bowl inside a chamber that you placed herb on and it heated like a saucepan.

My first convection vaporizer was the Aromazap. I ended up going through about 4. Hand carved wooden box contaning the heating element with stems you pack and fit into a hole in the top. There was a metal flower oil diffuser you left in the stem hole when not in use. Idaho arrested the guy that made them and they have been gone since.

6 Likes

I just purchased one on line excited to try will be my first vaporizer check the online tutorial looks like a pretty solid piece for 30$ off and a googled discount code with bubbler attachments I’m running away with this deal at 44$ out the door!

2 Likes

Which one did you purchase?

1 Like

Went with this one! The AIRISTECH HERBVA X 3-IN-1 VAPORIZER

1 Like

Just looked it up… Looks good hopefully it performs well… you definitely got a good deal on it.

1 Like

That’s what I thought that’s almost disposable pens cost from what iircc.

1 Like