Dry herb vaporizer...Who uses them?

Nice work. I am vaping on mine right now. You wont regret it.

2 Likes

i use an arizer extreme q via a bong, and a potv one. both are excellent imo.

4 Likes

I’ve been vape only since 2011! :raised_hands:

:vulcan:

4 Likes

How do you use the extreme q through a bong? I’m interested…

2 Likes

just needs a 18mm/14mm/whatever size fits your bong adapter on one side of the hose. that 90 degree glass piece that the screen goes into works, thats what i use. its 18mm iirc. i cant remember if an extra came with the unit or i had one laying around though, ive had this thing for a while

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks, I’ve always loved water bongs so I’m gonna pick one up and run the vaporizer though it…

2 Likes

does anyone know if I could find a volcano for less than the $479 msrp? you’d think that after 20 years the price would go down on the classic. they finished their r&d and built the tooling 19 years ago, those investments must have paid off by now.

I need to stay medicated to control my muscular condition, so I need something completely medical grade and very reliable. I don’t see how I could afford the retail price though, and used isn’t an option for medical reasons. I need to be certain no mold or pesticides have been run through it. I love my bongs but I should find a way to cut down on smoking longterm.

3 Likes

I used to use an airizer extreme q with the whip running into a small bong. I’d totally recommend that setup, I don’t think you can beat that for the price.
it hit great, but the insanely hot glass bowls were too difficult to use when my hands aren’t working correctly.

4 Likes

I totally agree about the insanely hot glass bowls, especially when you are really stoned… All them glass pieces make me nervous hahaha… although I found a solution i took the heat resistant glove that came with my girlfriend’s hair straightener, makes bowl refills easier although I run 2 bowls one is cooling while one is being used… But the glove is nice to take the bowl out to let cool…

3 Likes

So again just filled the bag up and sucked it all back again, and well i am wrecked right now… Funny i bought it cause of the bag and didn’t care if it had bags and now I’m getting super stoned off them… i am assuming the bags must be geared towards a group cause i definitely inhale more than a groups worth.

3 Likes

Ohhh look at what just rolled up in the mail truck! Kid at Christmas time !

5 Likes

4 Likes

Awesome! Give us a review when you try it out…

1 Like

Good looking setup! Seems pretty heavy duty well try it soon!0

6 Likes

Vaporizer user here (bye bye combustion).

I had a Pax 2, a Haze V3, some cheap “Fenix” and now Mighty (that imho is the best by far of. the bunch).

I love the capsules and store them at the fridge :slight_smile:

btw looks like a nice find @Tinytuttle !! Hope it performs well !!!

2 Likes

Be careful while using it, I bought something similar for my Mighty, the water flooded down and the battery was coitus :sweat:, good luck with the experiment … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip!!!

1 Like

I found I had more trouble with the water getting in my mouth rather than the device. I dont use it anymore. You will find the glass mouth piece gathers resin quick quickly. The small tool that comes with it perfectly fits inside so you can scrape it clean. I dab the resin i get out of it. Or you can just mix it with some weed and throw it in the vape.

3 Likes

Looking at the photo of the bubbler i can see they have changed the design of it slightly. It looks like it should now hold more water and probably have less trouble with the water drawing up into your mouth. Good luck!

1 Like

oh yeah, one more thing. They are perfect for making use of your pucks if you press your weed. I just mull mine up with scissors real fine and vape them.

4 Likes