DuckyJoneZone Super Skunk Kush Second Grow

Our first run with Super Skunk Kush seems to be successful and looks like it should be ready to harvest by next week we decided to go for it again!

The new journey has begun. The seeds had been soaking for 24 hours, sank to the bottom of the water, and placed in the soil- here we go

11 Likes

Looks great! I don’t blame you for wanting to run it again. And welcome to OG :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG! @MrsDuckyJonez Good luck on your second run. Beautiful pic of your first grow. Spend enough time here and you’ll start to feel like family.

3 Likes

welcome to OG @MrsDuckyJonez ! off to a great start!

3 Likes

Hey @MrsDuckyJonez , welcome to Overgrow!!

Gorgeous frosty nugs there! How was the smell on your SSK?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Nice, and welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. Are you really a Mrs? I am really a G-maS.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for the kind words! I look forward to every future grow! My partner in crime for this wonderful work is @mrduckyjonez

5 Likes

I would describe it as sour/pungent, savory, and sweet, with a little citrus

4 Likes

Nice trichs shot-

Wise decision to hold off on harvesting…

4 Likes

They’ve already sprouted! :heart_eyes::scream::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Starting in the #ACInfinity 2x4 tent using 2 #HLG65w in #FoxFarmSoil HappyFrog keeping the tent at 79F with about 50ish% humidity

I have regular photo shoots of my plants as an excited noob :sweat_smile: so if you’re interested in other pics of my grow, you can view them on instagram; #DuckysSecondGrow for this grow and #DuckysFirstGrow for the first grow

5 Likes

It ain’t much, but it’s growth :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and I can stare at a plant stupid for hours on end.

I did figure out how to get my camera to capture a time lapse so I’m gonna get that set up in there

5 Likes

Don’t you just :revolving_hearts: those babies.
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

3 Likes

We gave the babies a watering yesterday and got a nice time lapse to capture the leaves getting heavy with water and stretching back up :heart_eyes:

I can’t upload videos, so here’s a link to see
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNN_A4rHqBM/
https://twitter.com/MrsDuckyJonez/status/1378460082174795776?s=20

Only 3 oz of water each

3 Likes

Cool video-

1 Like

That was a cool video
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Sorry for the delay in an update! We’ve been busy rearranging the grow room to accommodate the harvest from our First Grow (which is coming along nicely!)

Not much has changed; they were flipped to 18/6 on the 15th and getting their regular 3 oz of water each. I’ll try my best to be more on top of this!

Much love and happy vibes!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Going along with this grow, we decided to go with RO water, and I remember the entire time up until we actually started the grow, that I wanted to add CalMag… We forgot and just started adding it in last night after we transplanted them.

They were looking a little ruff cuz we had a lot on our plate, but they bounced back beautifully.

Moved them into 3.5 gal pots, with a quarter teaspoon of CalMag in 1/2 gallon of water to each plant

We’re gonna do some trimming and topping here soon

3 Likes