Duke Diamond getting out of breeding

Duke mentioned in an IG post that once they run through a few ongoing projects, Dominion Seeds is going to step back from breeding, at least for the time being. Might be a good time to grab anything you’ve been eyeing.

I’d really like to run his gear, but haven’t been able to make a choice, and they’re not the cheapest seeds. I would maybe grab one pack. Might wait for the Dominion Skunk to restock, but was eyeing the Granny Skunk and Polecat 91 BX which are both available.

7 Likes

I heard this on Riot’s stream last night but Duke didn’t elaborate in the comments, or at least I didn’t catch it.

I can’t help but wonder if it’s a FOMO gimmick.

4 Likes

FOMO eh? Are you a crypto guy?

1 Like

I’m not a major crypto guy but I have dabbled in a little mining and hold a little bit. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cool, never mined (except pi which is easy to do on your phone). Have been dabbling lately and doing pretty good so far…wish I had more $ to play with for bigger GAINZ lol

2 Likes

I can’t find any mention of Duke getting out of the game on his Instagram page. Was it a random comment on a someone elses post @Bird_Dog ?

edit nevermind found a comment in his latest post. Sounds like he’s bitter about hypeboi chuckers being more successful than him.

2 Likes

Yea I only saw it as a reply to a comment on his IG, so no details. Not sure if I should let the fomo catch up, seems like he has some pretty legit parent plants so hopefully he passes those to someone competent if he really is leaving.

2 Likes