Duke Diamond aka Tommy needs help!

Hello fellow OG’s Tommy needs our help he was locked up in Missouri on a (not drug related) offense. Don’t know what for but James Beanz put up his bail and then the state dropped the case, and the FEDS picked it up. His wife Jessica and his children need help. I know he has helped a lot of people and is a really generous human being, he has a go fund me page “ Duke diamond family relief fund” it has a goal of 50,000 and is around 29,000 some anonymous person dropped 20K. He is a great breeder and I wanted to share this because I know he and his family needs help, he’s also an old School OG’r so he’s apart of our family any amount helps thank you.
CS

19 Likes

MeanGene, Freeborn Selections, is doing a bunch of auctions on his IG page of rare packs with all proceeds going to Duke’s wife.

12 Likes

Thanks @Classicskunk1986 for putting this up; Otherwise by the time I heard it’d be 2-3 months :blush:

Hello coronadollars! :angel: :money_with_wings:

If anyone can post add’l links, i.e. gubmnt/doj/etc :+1:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Yeah, ok. Getting into the weeds on something that we don’t have the details on.

Let’s try to focus on trying to lend a hand to Duke in one way or another.

6 Likes

https://seedsherenow.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2895

:mega: empty them pockets

2 Likes

Has anyone heard any updates on his situation? A buddy of mine recently made a deal with him to do a bunch of professional photo work for him back during the convention in Denver. I gotta check with him to see if he’s heard anything. He messaged me last night so I’ll ask when I reply. I sure wish I could join in in the giving for them. peace

2 Likes

No brother not a thing @GMan
Wish I knew as well…

1 Like

I just messaged my buddy in Springs to ask if he knew much.

2 Likes

He gave me a little info but asked me to not repeat it. Nothing much. Still status quo. That info may be above I forget.

There’s a whistleblower testifying on Capitol Hill today about the Attorney General Bill Barr and his plan to use the Justice Department to harass the Cannabis Industry because he doesn’t like pot. I wonder if that might be something that could help him if it gets out big today in Congress. Probably not. Our fucking govt. is much more lawless than pot smokers.

1 Like

Wait, so what is he being charged with? If it’s both non-cannabis, and a federal case.

2 Likes

AG William Barr has bigger FISH to catch than some little pot farmers or smokers, Tommy must have done something else like not pay taxes or something worse…?

I saw an interview with JB and he said Duke has a felony on his record and was caught carrying a firearm. He was on his way home from a survival thing down south somewhere.

4 Likes

I don’t know. The whole situation sounds sketchy af.

Addendum: I know I sound like a piece of shit, but if he was facing something simple the penalty should be simple and he should be relatively calm about it.

The fact they’ve raised $60,000+ and they seemed worried has me thinking he’s facing significant penalties.

5 Likes

Bingo that might be apart of it I know duke just got into bushcraft like a year or so ago , that’s how I hit it off with him on insta. I’ve been in the bushcraft community for the past 12 yrs or so. I hate to hear that , but he should have known better or used a cap&ball revolver.

3 Likes

That’s what I just heard from a friend. Since you brought it up. He asked me to not pass it on as he said duke deserves better than that, so I said, okay. Silly fucking charge. The state was dropping the case but the feds stepped in… why? Because they could???

1 Like

hey brother, can you elaborate for me?

2 Likes

These are fundraising efforts to help Duke Diamond’s lady while he’s in chains waiting for trial. :pensive:

5 Likes

Topic cleaned…

Please discuss politics only in #sharks-tank:political-war-debate category.

8 Likes

Sorry about that. I had just finished listening to some alarming stuff this morning and must have channeled it right away. I don’t normally bring that shit up any more. The news is all out there for people to make their own opinions. I always say listen to both sides of any issue so you can make your own mind up. Never let anyone else tell you how to think.

Now, back to our regular programming.

Prayers and vibes sent your way Duke. peace

4 Likes

An extended interview with Jamez Bean. I stumbled upon this a couple of weeks ago. He discusses Duke Diamond at about 49:48.

11 Likes