Durban Poison x Red Cherry Berry - Ebb&Flow

Today was the day of cleaning my grow hehe (I was really needing to do that) I washed my tanks, removed all algae, changed water and refilled nuts (40ml GH flora bloom + 20ml GH flora micro + 20ml silica)

Adjusted ph on 5.5 and EC is on 0.70.

I think they are happy and everything is running good (except one that still didn’t desenvolved).
They complete 22 days today! :tada: :confetti_ball:

I added some bottles inside upper box

12 Likes

All is looking very good and healthy there @leuh13 they are starting to grow faster.

6 Likes

yea @Pedro_Bann, I was thinking the same.
They’re stretching really fast for only 3 weeks of veg.

6 Likes

yeaah, I’ve found two fucking awesome girls in the 'hood hahahha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :dancers: :heart_eyes:

damn cold here last days (usually we’ve 27~34C and now on 15C hehe) water temp is on 18C and EC 0,92

My HLG-240H-36A is drawing 150w from the wall but on bloom I’ll run using 300w

At weekend I’ll transplant them to an 11L grow bags and put inside of 20L DIY buckets and also I’ll move from Ebb&Flow to ‘top feed’

11 Likes

How much time before flipping after the transplant? Wait & see? :thinking:
Gonna take clones?

:sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

I’ll transplant only girls (I’ve only 1 sq. meter so I only can grow 4 plants each time) and after this I’ll start pruning/training and veg for more 1 month I guess. I hope that I can find 5 girls so I can save 1 mother to don’t lose this darling for some years and If I didn’t get 5 I have two ways to run, reveg or clones. I’m not sure about what the way I’ll go on with 4 or less girls (I still have 5 plants to identify)

6 Likes

I did 1st transplant of 2 girls that I found for my new system (top feed) and later I’ll try to identify more 2 ladies to complete my cicle.
I set my max for 4 plants in a 1 square meter so I’ll have some space to train her as hell hehehe
I need to say a bigger thank you to @sk1 that help me a lot to build my hidro system and his tips to grow it correctly

Now, some pics

Roots from Male that I killed

15 Likes

Nice & healthy. :thumbsup: When I do these outdoor again I will have to confine their roots because mine are growing annoyingly large & overgrowing their neighbors. 1 neighbor is almost completely shaded now. :unamused:

So now I can say with confidence that plant size & structure is from the Durban mother but more robust. :ballot_box_with_check:

4 Likes

her roots was confined in a 2 L pet bottle haha maybe now they will expand because I moved to 20 L buckets

My friend are afraid about her roots pass my felt grow bag and block drain system, thanks for this info.

I’m trying to describe here max details as I can bro

till now many thanks for these seeds :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

yesterday I finished all transplants that I had to do and moved all darlings to my new system

9 Likes

did you burry those inside the clay pebbles?

1 Like

nope, after I had my plants “stabilized” I washed those bags and removed all soil that I had inside and put only roots in pet bottles with clay pebbles

4 Likes

this pics was taken 5 days ago when I had pruned her

and now pics taken yesterday

11 Likes

I highly encourage throwing some of these outside in an unattendended outdoor guerilla grow: today i took off 1.5 ft for the 3rd time. with hedge-shears. :rocket:

Overgrow, dear bro.

5 Likes

here where I live is impossible to do it hehe we don’t have any kind of forest to do guerrilla or something like that. I live in an apartment, can’t grow outdoor too :cry:

did you had prove this strain or never harvested?

4 Likes

Brand new cross & untested. :wink:

1 Like

Pictures taken yesterday, I’ll do the last pruning on her today and maybe I change to 12/12 h in 15 days

11 Likes

I forgot to mention
Now I put my solstrips X3 on max that my HLG-240h-36A can reach… 300W
Let’s rock baby :imp:

6 Likes

A lil update after almost a week of her last pruning

13 Likes

we’re both going into flower about the same time :thinking:

:thumbsup:

in a few months or so we can compare smoke reports!

i’m really curious to see how these turn out; so far it’s been all a surprise & new experience since i’m new at seed-making. the size of my outdoor plants of this strain is ridiculous & i should have only grown 1 instead of 2 because they’ll both be 1 lb+. Really hoping the buds are bigger & denser than the Durban mom but I’m almost certain they’ll have the cherry-berry father flavor.

the high/effect of the parents was polar opposite as well: durban poison is an uplifting & energetic :runner: herb but the red cherry berry is a laid-back indica great for nighttime. :couch:

a true cross. :wink:

4 Likes