DXF's for Canopy10 by GrowMau5

never used c02. never had a sealed room. no need for c02 wth air exchange

2 Likes

Yeah well, i think cosā€™ of the lamp, it is required; way too much light.

I like its footprint itā€™s 4ā€™x4ā€™, while only consuming 660w at the wall, you can buy also UV and Far Red bars to put them on for the last two weeks or soā€¦ That is perfect for me, cosā€™ my tent is 4ā€™x4ā€™ and itā€™s gonna be locked in a sealed room, it gets hot too; so this will make the plant withstand the little more heatā€¦ And if not, Iā€™ll cool the room with an old portable 12,000BTU A/C I got here somewhere.

But about the lamp, see for yourselves! PPF: 1410 Āµmol/s on all its foot print.

Happy Harvest!

Fluence-SPYDRx-PLUS-Specifications-3.13.17.pdf (630.3 KB)
SPYDRx-PLUS_PPFD-ROOM-MAP-lo2.pdf (173.3 KB)

1 Like

Those spyders are sick fosho. You know you could probaly source aluminum around town right? Hardware stores usualy carry it. Also drawer slides work greatXD wood even. Get some coockie sheets and aluminum cutters and make your fancyness;) hahahahah

1 Like

You are a master at what you do bro, iā€™m getting started but also wanna start now, this makes it so much simpler, hope you like the upcoming photos of my growā€¦ Cheers!

Happy Harvest!

1 Like

oh im still excited bro. spyders are sick leds fosho!! better then the sht led i gotXD lmao

1 Like

Yeah, I was going to mention the quantum boards to you after you brought up the canopy 10, I was thinking of maybe building something with both quantum boards and cobs together in one lightā€¦ The quantum boards are more efficient than the cobs but are less intense, But I think a mix would be awesome. Iā€™m a cheapskate though and like to get LEDā€™s as cheap as possible.
You can get the new citizen clu058 3618 for $50 each and they can handle over 500w if pushed 100 percent but I would run them at 50 percent for efficiency but that would still be like 250w a cob for $50 so you could spend $200 on cobs that put out 1,000+ watts at half power of course you would still need the power supplies for them but for about $400-500 I could build one hell of a light. 1,000 watt LED is equal to at least 1,500 watts worth of HPS lights.
Well that is my plan anyways, is to build my next light using the citizen clu058 3618 cobs and a few other red, blue and uv leds . :alien:

2 Likes

We are all very tolerant people, back in the old days of OG; i f you didnā€™t do things their way, then you were doing it wrongā€¦ LOL

Now seriously, thanks you guys you are great, please smoke a lot of weed today! @pookie123, whatever works for you my friend! @lotus710 thank yo bro, i donā€™t even know your name but i didnā€™t wanna let you downā€¦HAHAHA

1 Like

@MadScientist : just my 2 cents
there are 1000s of things you can throw money in to make your grow betterā€¦ co2 is the last oneā€¦reallyā€¦
D_S

1 Like

Hey @Dee.S73, iā€™m thinking about it really. So far iā€™ve only bought, a tent 4x4, inline fan 6", carbon filter, pots, phmeter, a couple of timers, a set of bubblebags and a led packet microscopeā€¦ LOL.

Iā€™ve got nothing to worry about for the grow (moneywise), iā€™m selling stuff iā€™ve been hoarding for a long time and turning it into something i will actually use. No revenue from my work whatsoever is going to growing marijuana. Not one cent. Thatā€™s for my kids.

So, anyway, weā€™ll see what happens friends.

HppHrvst!

Yeah a co2 tank, regulators and emitters will cost you enough that you could set up another grow or get another spyderXD its something people buy that cant grow good herb so they hope itll help;) or you have a sealed room. Neither of which i have a problem with. Spend the money on building a good notill soil instead of the coco you chose.

1 Like

Hey @lotus710! Actually i was looking at videos and reading about it and my tent will be vented but itā€™s also gonna be in a little storage room, locked up. Iā€™m gonna spend that money on another tent 4x2, in order to propagate, veg and have mothersā€¦ Heck, even pollinate a plant or two separate from the fruit chamberā€¦ Ideas are running thru my head like cars on the Autobahnā€¦ But i realize i donā€™t want to run an experimental grow, so thatā€™s it. Iā€™m getting a veggie lamp or a couple or tled bars for the little tent and the Spydrx plus for the fruit oneā€¦

PS.: Maybe if i sell the kimonos, all of them, and get enough dough, i will buy the co2 controller and a co2 propane generator, to keep it inside the storage room, but outside the tent; that way the enviroment inside the actual storage room will always be at 1500ppm co2ā€¦ Again, just another idea!

1 Like

Yeah bro. Scrap that ideaXD you need to seal a room, not just lock it up. This means urethan spraying, no vents, mini split ac, sealed door, absolutely 0 light leaks, sealed sealed sealed, etc. Youre gonna spend 10grand on getting a minisplit and getting it installed. Thats gonna cost you more then selling stuff you dont need in electricity alone. Not to mention setup costs.

1 Like

I got a lot to learn. Thank God you guys are here!

1 Like

Ye dawg. Youre steping overyourself with your dreams right now. Live by KIS (keep it simple) ive been growing only about 4 or 5 years and ive never even thought of c02. You wanna get growing down before you get all fancy. Youre getting sick lights n shit. Youre already better off then i was with 4 55w cflsXD

2 Likes

Iā€™ts not that iā€™m not humble, on the contrary. I feel i ask so many questions because i know iā€™m new and just wanna do everything perfect (OCD), but at the same time iā€™m very impulsive and need to hold my horses. Thanks for the wise words of advise, ā€œKISā€. Will do, anyway, iā€™ll keep bothering you guys for a while if its ok.

Happy Harvest. And God bless ya allā€¦

2 Likes

Its certainly ok and you are no bother:) im here to help the best i can.

2 Likes