DXF's for Canopy10 by GrowMau5

Hello my stoned people! This is just to illustrate, the actual files cannot be uploaded because they are DXF files, but whoever wants it shoot me a DM with your e-mail and i’ll share it with you guys. I got it directly from the man himself and it rocks in design and performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEYqELzLc7k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0uIPxf74Tw

3 Likes

I cant wait to see you do this dude!

1 Like

I can’t wai to put the money together and buy all the stuff, I KNOW RIGHT!!! Of course it’ll take me a while but i’ll do it. I’m stoked just having the items at rapidled in the cart… HAHAHAHA

1 Like

Yeah that guy’s stuff sucks… HAHA… Just messing with ya… But seriously though Growmau5 does some pretty cool LED light builds and does a good job explaining everything for everyone. I built my own little DIY grow light that does pretty good and I spent around $200 for everything and it puts out around 500w which is half the rated power of the LED’s so I could run them at up to 1000w if I wanted to.
I just posted some pics of some of the buds that came from my DIY light. I plan on building another light using the newest Citizen cobs that can actually put out over 500w per cob if you wanted to run them at full power. But I will never buy a light again as I would rather build one exactly the way I want it and getting some satisfaction from building it myself. :alien:

2 Likes

Yeah man, I wanna do an exact replica of the Canopy10 and see how that goes, am not sure about some details i’ll have to watch the videos and do a list and everything… BUt yeah I’ll keep you posted, with pics and all…

1 Like

Please keep us informed! I hope to dip my toes in the water sooner or later.

1 Like

I have no knowledge in electronics and/or eletricity, everything i know now, i’ve learned watching this videos. The one thing i find challenging is the control box with the drivers and the little lcd controller box plus the power supply and how to do the wiring, so… HAHAHAHA! I’m in for it, will probably break my head for a few weeks before i get it going the way GM5 did!

2 Likes

Same here about experience but what the hell. It sounds fun!

1 Like

I haven’t even gotten started but i already feel overwhelmed… Why oh why, didn’t i buy the Viparspectras… LOL

2 Likes

Might aswell go to china and get their 1000watters for the same price as the viparsXD

1 Like

Ooohhhh no! I’ve already spent 16+ hours to watching the videos, looking for materials, DXF files and help from people like you @lotus710 and another grower from another forum, plus GM5 too. YOU WILL SEE ME BUILD IT!!! So help me God, it’s only intimidating because i’ve never done anything like it but yeah…

Canopy10, you will be mine, and this is only the beggining…

1 Like

Git’er done son! :+1:

1 Like

Nahhhhhhhh. Just spend those two stacks on like 20 1000w leds from aliexpress man. You get sick discounts with that much cash😅

1 Like

@ryasco I intend to, thanks for the support really, it’s amazing that it was after i got back into OG that i decided to start again…

@lotus710, you imagine what i would pay in S&H plus import fees… LOL

2 Likes

I found something very interesting on a site called “Fluence” check it out…

And what about this at an amazing 917w at the wall… But sick lights, definitely for co2 big users… Maybe i like this better than the Canopy10. This is the staggering Quantum Canopy! Check it out @lotus710!

And i also have the DXF files in case anybody wants to build it, send me a DM with your email and ill sent them out!

1 Like

Impressive! I’m looking forward to see this being built … thanks for sharing ! Good luck building it! I love DIY :smiley:

Oh guys, I feel terrible, cos there was a development. Ease of use and simplicity of design will not allow me to pursue the construction of the Canopy10, all the aluminum parts so it looks nice are like $550 at “bigbluesaw”, the materials to build it are like $1400 from “rapidled” all together $1950 plus S&H, and on top of that i have to pay import fees in Costa Rica aprox 35% so that would be $2730 total.

Now, i found a lamp called “SpydrX Plus” from Fluence Bioengineering, and i’m gonna buy it. Maybe in the near future i will construct the Canopy10 or even the Quantum Canopy, but now, i need to get started. Sorry I said you would all see me build it. Not gonna happen this year.

With the new lamp, SpydrX Plus, it’s $1550, shipped and the 30% would be $2015. And with the remaining cash it allows me to buy a co2 regulator, autopilot with solenoid meter ad the actual 20lb tank for co2 enrichment. I have to choose this setup… I do appreciate all the enthusiasm and help. But i bet that in my position you would probably do the same.

I will put up photos of my grow and all the setup once i get my hands on the necessary gear. God bless you all.

Happy Harvest.

2 Likes

No worries my friend, do what you can , how you can. :relaxed:

1 Like

To your health @ryasco Bongload!

1 Like