Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies organic

I have searched and searched for these seeds and Everyone’s out. Any idea of new drops or vendors with stock?

1 Like

I think I may have a couple in stock

James bean company should be in stock.

update! couple of quick shots under the LEDs…just about 2 weeks into flower

7 Likes

Groovy baby! They’re partying like it’s 1979

1 Like

big doings here a few days ago - emergency relocation of one female due to overgrowing my space - about 3 weeks into flower, barely fit into the car, with the container it was 51 inches tall. Good thing having plants in the car is legal! got some interesting looks at the red light:

17 Likes

The remaining girls are at 2.5 weeks, looking good so far. These two have extremely tight internodes, while the other ones have very long internodes, will get a pic of them next time:

10 Likes

Great looking good plants!!! Congratulations. I have had to drive plants before as well, but never in the front seat.

2 Likes

plant in the car is awesome! hahaha
it’d be “go straight to jail” here.
i’d guess that the tighter internodes are huckleberry dom
and the other cookie dom.

1 Like

I can’t stop laughing at that pic. It’s sad that you had to let the girl go, but at least you found a home where it will get to finish up with enough head room.

Is there a betting pool on final height? I’m going with 5 feet even.

1 Like

I don’t know, it’s in my buddy’s tent all by itself with a 400w HPS. It should be done stretching. He transplanted it to a massive container from the 3 gallon pot.

I was happy to squeeze it into the car, at an angle, I tied the main stem to the roof for support. My dogs were in the back seat. I didn’t think it could fit, if I laid it down I was thinking it would have been damaged. I’ll get some more pictures of it before harvest for sure!

8 Likes

Lol :joy: that looks hilarious. Your plant said “shotgun”!

6 Likes

got a picture of the adopted daughter! a little past 4 weeks I think? It’s the Pollination Ball at my house tonight for the other ones, at 3 weeks.

6 Likes

These ladies are perfect.
Really beautifull.
The car pic is SO fun too !
Keep updating please please !

1 Like

The others are for seeds?! My heart, it breaks…

… until you have some F1s to share, in which case I’d gladly take some for quality control purposes. cough.

2 Likes

They’lll be seeded with Mr. Male’s output, but it’s controlled pollination, just one branch of each plant.

apparently the plant in the picture already had a few colas dusted with F1 Pennywise pollen! that will be cool. If all goes well I will donate some of these seeds to OG.

3 Likes

the harem awaiting service

8 Likes

update from the foster home - the tall one is at 5 weeks. Will have pics of mine at 4 weeks tomorrow.

8 Likes

Here are a few pics at week 4. Everything was going great until a 2-day power outage, they got stessed, there is major leaf yellowing going on since these pics were taken. I think I also vegged them too big before flowering, still working out the bugs with my new soil mix. But they were looking good before the outage:

12 Likes

I’ve officially screwed up this crop! I did the final transplant too soon, and my plants are hurting from being root-bound. Leaves turning light green way early, growth slowed. The one plant I gave away was transplanted very late into a 7 gallon pot and is doing phenomenally well, here are two pics of it at week 7.5:

6 Likes