Dynavap users unite

They have a reddit r/dynavapexchange you can find custom made stuff for it only needing the tip/cap from dynavap. I haven’ade the plunge but I’ve been lurking and watching every video I can find for the past month. I think now it’s just finding what I want to try first and if I’m going to prefer wood or glass. If I really take the plunge it’ll be simrell and galaxy burrell. The endless possibilities, they even have a kit on the dynavap website to widdle your own stem.

3 Likes

Vgoodiez.com and etsy has a couple of major makers as well with stash box makers… I’m like addicted without having one.

3 Likes

yep, futo is on etsy and has his own site

makes other stash boxes and stuff, galaxy burls and others, quality is good.

2 Likes

I have 3 little dynavap M’s that are the only devices I use now. Fill each one with a different strain and usually only refill once a week.

I don’t use much anymore since my tolerance is wayyyy low, so I was looking for like a one hitter but in vape form. Had the same one since 2018, still works great. Definitely took some figuring out but for small amounts in vape form I really enjoy them.

3 Likes

I bought my 2019 M a few months ago when my old vaporizor went caput and I needed an inexpensive stopgap until I could accumulate a bit more cash for something better, but I really fell in love with it, and at has become my daily go-to.

4 Likes

@Tinytuttle an alcohol lamp may not work. It takes a lot of heat to get it to vape, which is why they recommend the torch lighter.
There is a video out there, of the inventor of the dyna, able to heat it up and get it to work with a bic lighter.
So when i first got my dyna, I tried that route… no good. Didn’t work for me… went to the store and bought a jet lighter. Works perfect.

YMMV though…

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up I run a denatured alcohol that is virtually all blue like a gas stove type of flame

3 Likes

So this thing is for real? Daddy’s Christmas present is whatever level of dynavap with my ih + stash… If I talk myself into it. I want something portable, I want the best “one hitter” on the planet and this seems to be exactly what I was after? Tell me I’m a fool for not pulling the trigger?

2 Likes

Go git , right now, thats exactly what it is.
Take the cap off or heat a little extra and it’ll be a perfectly normal one hitter.

2 Likes

Why an M, or omni xl, simrell, that badass green and purple one from Etsy lol… oh and that bb3… Bet that thing hits like a mac truck.

3 Likes

I was a bit skeptical so I just kept looking at them. Then I said screw it and pulled the trigger. Really glad I did , this thing great.
I’m already thinking about getting another

2 Likes

http://imgur.com/gallery/fjVwNLp This thing.

Been eyeing the Titantium XL, one day.
Feels wrong, just got the 2020M, settle down buddy (wallet looks angrily at me).

1 Like

Lmao same here, just got the 2020 M but I really like the wood ones alot.

1 Like

This is on my list

2 Likes

Better everything? I’ve been a glass/cone user since day one. I don’t like one hitters but love the aspect and functionality of one. Hate everything else that comes with one. Since getting my card I want something portable that’s not shit. This was the first thing I seen and from then on I’ve had my eyes lurking in which one and what type I’m after. Wish more glass makers were in on this situation, but the bb3 looks pretty decent out of the gate.

2 Likes

That take a 510 tip? I’m put off by those metal tips. Ouch when you smoke your teeth.

I’ve made the jump, ended up with a Freedom Phantom all Ti and stash and used it for the first time. Anyone questioning getting this device don’t. Actually, with some money spent at the sneakypete store (gotta have my glass piece/water, which would be for at home use only) I can throw away every single other piece I’ve ever used away. Straight to the moon…

2 Likes

Do you have a link to this product, please? I searched google, couldn’t find anything :blush:

1 Like

Dynavap.com

1 Like