Dynavap users unite

I joined the club around thanksgiving. I just got the plain Jane stainless one.

I like having the small bowl. I use it for daytime smoke and I’ve been smoking it with Bodhi Acapulco gold (very low potency).

It’s a nice, super mild high. No tiredness, full clarity. It’s pretty easy to use and tastes good. I got it for camping, but ended up using it for small dosing.

4 Likes

Ah! This is what I was looking for, to use with glass dab straws. I really love my one piece glass straws, but was tired of the torch. Picked up a dab pen, hadn’t thought about it since. Thanks!

2 Likes

Who has The 2020 “M”: AzuriuM ?
Is there adjustable air flow? Like how a vape works? Is the vape similar to an actual vape?

3 Likes

Just recently started using them if I’m familiar with what your saying ya there’s like a v cut carb hole to where ya can adjust the flow … I find I get the bigger clouds when closed ,harder to suck though obviously , I Like tapping with the finger or a slight roll between the fingers also

1 Like

Could you post a pic of the air vents?
I vape ejuice and use 1 hitters or joints, but a weed Vape would be ideal if its proformance is similar to vaping… I need smooth, non harsh smoke or vape so I don’t cough my A$$ off .

3 Likes

I absolutely love this thing! Best piece I’ve bought so far I also want to get a water piece adapter and pull it through water and try that

Sorry for the undies shot in the background! Lol

4 Likes

Ok only 2/3 of this small pile was enough for my night time dose I find that about 3/4 of a chamber fill IMO gives the best Vaping experience

I find a good grind is important also

2 Likes

You have a pic of that beauty? Was think about getting a second one for traveling when going out solo

1 Like

So that V air flow is adjustable?

Hahahha that’s ballsy to be showing off your undies brah. funny :smile:

1 Like

Not really adjustable just like a carb in any glass piece

1 Like

The only thing that’s adjustable is the screen at it fullest it’s a 0.1 gm dose if ya move the screen It’s 0.05gm … saw a video of the maker of the Dynavap and it was stated it that it vapes better with the smaller oven setting Haven’t done it myself maybe I should give it a try!

Oh ok ok I wanna buy this dam thing. I’ve seen it back in 2019 and was interested then, but now its upgraded … I can get from here https://theherbcafe.com/collections/dynavap/products/dynavap-m-special-edition-vaporizer

In Canada for $109.00 + tax + deliver fee
VS
United States $89.00 + tax + delivery + currency exchange…

Do I NEED anything else to make this amazing besides Cannabis & a torch lighter?

1 Like

Got mine through the website www.planetofthevapes.com mine came with a torch and a stash jar for that 90$ the torch was a 4 flame a bit to much but was included about a 10$ freebie stash jar not sure but nice

For some reason I just love listening to the trio that has the vaping website

1 Like

I’d go with a single flame or a double anymore is overkill IMO

You’ll be excited that blue one looks so damn cool! Might be my next one Oh and your cannabis use amount will probably go down noticeably !

My Cannabis use is already tiny lol I use 1 hitters, so this is a natural choice… the first link i posted I can get the 2020 M metal color plan I guess it is for $89.00 is there anything different besides colors?

1 Like

Don’t believe so just a bump in price

1 Like

You’ll absolutely love cleaning it also ,for me it’s like 2 q-tips dipped in ISO I clean both sides of the tip with the screen , the body and then I pull a small dab of cotton off the q tip stick And it makes for a nice cleaner for the smaller inner tube quick rinse , iso sucks in the mouth! lol and you rocking and rolling in no time!

1 Like

Doesn’t show that I added the lighter to the cart for $13… did this happen with your order if you can remember?

My other option

This is obviously more costly

Can I use this for consintrates like Hash, shatter, days or distillent?

I must be high gezzz. The lighter is part of the vapes price lol

2 Likes

Looks like the price jumped in general still not bad price IMO nice they gave a gift card , not sure if it was a promo or not but I thought entry level torches were included May give them a jingle and find out … as far as concentrate not sure Iv burned a bit a hash in mine seemed ok maybe a little more cleaning eventually

1 Like