Eagles' Nest

@Eagles009 I’m definitely interested in giving them a try. That godberry looks fire. By the time I plant those I will know if they are herms by the results of your grow. I’m about to get another tent so I will probably be planting them 8n another month or two.

2 Likes

Nice, I’ll let you know when I have em harvested and dried out

2 Likes

Cool I got so many seeds right now I dont know what to grow next. I guess u would say I’m a seed hoarder. :joy:

2 Likes

A good problem to have

2 Likes

For real I’m not complaining

2 Likes

See you at the next meeting… :vulcan_salute: :grin:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

@Chronickyle

Hey brother, when you get a minute, quick question. Is there a shelf life you know of with this homemade bud candy? Without clones hard to know what this stuff is doing but my buds are frosty! and it’s not hurting anything.

Thanks.

4 Likes

I started using it for the first time about 4 months ago and it’s starting to look foggy in the water right now but I’m not sure if it’s because I did cross contamination when mixing ferts or if it’s at its age. I will try to check some other notes later from where I found it. Not sure where my notes are at the moment though. I wouldn’t worry at all though as long as its clear.

I deffinetly find my buds are frostier and I’m almost positive it’s cause of it as my autos are frostier than ever before and I’ve grown them so many times.

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks. Still looks and smells the same. Just something that crossed my mind because it’s gonna take forever to use a gallon :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah I made it through maybe a litre. I’m gonna make a small batch next time. I’m wondering if it should be stored in an opaque container as well.

4 Likes

That hadn’t even occurred to me. Let me know what you decide please :yum:

4 Likes

The cycle continues.

Surprisingly, the pineapple express is dominating the house. I can’t even smell the blueberry cookies.

Picture of empty bags to emphasize were starting at field capacity here. Excess poured off.

5 Likes

Where did you get those bags from I like those

1 Like

So fat. Incredible

1 Like
5 Likes

Skywalker putting on a pretty decent finishing push.

Banner slowwwww…but sexy

Black widow. Blah. But starting frosting up a little this past week.

15 Likes

I made a 750 ml batch and stored it in a amber Mason jar I read and it says use an opaque container.

4 Likes

Very nice. @Eagles009

1 Like

Ilgm flowering girls. Banner and black widow starting to fatten up some. One forgot the snow…but she’s a weirdo…we try to love her anyway…it’s hard. Skywalker looks juicy.

Some gb x pe seeds I dropped yesterday

Pinkleberry. Pretty sure they are growing now. Unless my eyes deceive

Veg fems

12 Likes

Looking like they are all happy plants :+1:

2 Likes