Eagles' Nest

You’re too kind! She did most of the work :wink:. Just took some patience and a weekly supercropping to keep her evenish.

I did turn a corner on this plant. Switched permanently away from LST tie downs (too many branch-stalk splits) to supercropping everything. Zero injuries from the supercrops :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Here’s a little recap where we are on my three, same-aged youngins. They are growing in this

readily available on the cheap at walmart. Only things added so far are tap water (not altered), two applications of great white, and light (hlg 135 full dim ~22"). Big two were fimmed on day 16.

Day three
Black widow

Banner

Skywalker

Day ten
Widow
fc07da495fd3c6eca8fd613459685a1e3679664a_2_666x500
Banner

Skywalker
5bef340066d963e3e3ff404706a2fa9b3c07ee14_2_666x500
Day 17 (yesterday)
Widow

Banner

Skywalker

First week with my setup = zzz root business going down . Week two = semi tolerable above ground growth. Week three = full throttle. Week four = blastoff. In other words, this one just getting good :wink:

30 Likes

outa likes already lol owe you some nice pics!

3 Likes

Haha wish I could share. My new account seems to have come with a million. I joined another forum like 6 months ago felt like they gave me three a week.

And thank you!

3 Likes

its timing i think , I was on early this morn like 2am my time, so 24 hours lol

3 Likes

Was just checking on the girls and it struck me how much color godberry put on since last photo…that one up there was maybe 5 days ago? Maybe longer who’s keeping track?

26 Likes

Cool temps really make the purples and other colors pop in strains that carry that pheno. Winter growing is my favorite time (as an indoor grower)!

Nice plants, @Eagles009; good work!

3 Likes

Me too! This is my first winter im loving it! Sure beats dealing with southeast US summer.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Bday funk came out for a feed so I’ll introduce you guys. Just recently, maybe two weeks ago, switched over from dyna gro to jacks 321. Dyna gro was fine, I grew nice bud with it. No complaints. Only switched because jacks comes so highly recommended on the forum where I learned to grow. I see some familiar names around here btw, what’s up people. You guys been two timing :rofl:.

28 Likes

So have you @Eagles009 and @repins12

2 Likes

Lol guilty

2 Likes

Welcome to OG enjoy the forum

Peace out and stay safe

3 Likes

Finally burned through all those likes, thank you.

4 Likes

Keep up the good work @Eagles009!!! Looking great!

2 Likes

Thanks…!

3 Likes

I also have some cubes growing. They live in the flowering tent. Spawn was an experiment. Pasteurized dirt hydrated with boiled sugar water (sugar added after boil). Still laughing to myself that I got that thing to pin at all. That’s her first pin right there.

28 Likes

Keeps you busy, welcome to OG.

4 Likes

Definitely something I need these days. Been around the house mostly for…forever it seems like now lol.

6 Likes

Me too. Was pretty unproductive during first 6 months of COVID. I’ve got about 30 jars of oats going. About ready to start some golden mammoth tubs. I’ve got a cooler full of coco coir hydrating in the garage now. I really didn’t like hydrating and rinsing that stuff. It’s about as fun as hanging a carbon filter by yourself lol.

3 Likes

Lol, sounds like you got it going on. I’ve only ever started with brf cakes but I’ve spawned to all sorts of stuff after that. Horse poo being most :fire:

4 Likes