Eagles' Nest

I’ve only grown two mushrooms, grown in vitro, ate them fresh. But it was enough to really feel, but with a joint it was a nice day in Bloomington IN finding Indian beads in a creek bed just enjoying nature. The other jar or two with in vitro fruits were gifted to friends.

So I’ve never even got to as far as you have. But I’ve done my first agar and g2g work now and it’s all surviving and thriving. :blush:

2 Likes

Awesome! Good deal! This is all new to me again too. This current syringe and grow operation is my first in twenty years. I’m surprised I didn’t contaminate way more of these as a teenager :rofl:

3 Likes

My first pftek attempt in a walk in closest failed, open air inoculation they said was possible spraying everything down.

Everything smelt like rotten apples lol. Ever since going SAB no problems.

2 Likes

SAB? My sterilization practices on this run were so bad I have to credit the spores, shout out to mushrooms dot com, formerly the hawks eye when we did business last.

3 Likes

Still air box :+1:

3 Likes

Ah I see, never used one I guess I do “open air.” Never thought about doing it differently.

Been good chatting with you. I have no likes but i do very much like you taking the time to stop by! Let me know how you make out.

3 Likes

Likewise, I’ll be around :v:

2 Likes

@anon93244739

Hey buddy, I’m new around here but have been reading along with your supafreak thread. I can’t reply over there. Probably due to newness. I would throw down to end up with some seeds and watch how this whole thing goes down. I am curious about breeding. If I’m too new to buy in even that’s cool I get it.

7 Likes

My first anything here was getting into the tail end of the abc seedrun! I’ll add your name, us or europe?

3 Likes

US friend, thanks! I have no likes but I love this. Who knew things like this were happening a click away.

3 Likes

Seriously. I had been looking for ABC for years. YEARS, and ended up getting it here for only a few bucks

2 Likes

Can’t beat that! I’ll pull up a chair and get ready for this business. Do I need a PayPal to pay or can I use debit / bank card. I’ll make one if need be.

2 Likes

Paypal, but it’ll be a sec before paying. Gotta iron that out still. And I gotta buy them first too!

Haha heard, I’ll get one set up in the meantime. And thanks again!

2 Likes

@Eagles009 I’m using jacks also with recharge. And I’m using an bud candy and big bud.

1 Like

Sounds good, how you like the jacks? Why the additives? All those OGs over there growing some dank with straight 321 seed to harvest.

3 Likes

that is it Jack’s 20-20-20 veg 10-30-20 flower :slight_smile:

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

3 Likes

Wanted to try something different

Hmm, I’m new to jacks but we must be running something different. I have a 3 part. 5-12-26, 15-0-0, and mag sulfate

4 Likes

Right on. I’ve only given it to what were already healthy plants at this point. I’ll judge it on my heroines when they need feeding.

1 Like