Eagles' Nest

I would be interested. Sounds like a good strain to run.

3 Likes

They will come with some hermi risk. These are result of late flower nanners from the godberry. If your still down Iā€™d love to see them run. I think they are gonna produce some :fire::fire:

3 Likes

Down for trying them. Are you saying Godberry pollinated the White Widow?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s correct.

2 Likes

I could fit them in probly around fall sometime but yeah I would run them. I am wanting to do a run of crossess that have been gifted by OGers. Like sprout 3-4 seeds from each gift and keep the 1-2 best ones. That sort of thing.

3 Likes

Sounds good to me! Iā€™ll let you know when they are harvested and dried.

2 Likes

Thanks bra. I just think it would be kinda cool to have like a best female from a few members and whoevers seed produces the best male gets to have a fuckfest with the rest of the harum. And seed them out for gimmeā€™s.

5 Likes

Here are the parents
Godberry

X

WW

15 Likes

Fnckinā€™ Ayy

1 Like

Very nice. Iā€™m out of :heart:.

1 Like

Iā€™ll use freezer bags some times. Cut the corners. I like the bags. Fabric pots I havenā€™t figured those out yet. So Iā€™m trying on tomato plants

2 Likes

Lol freezer bagā€¦as a plant bag? I could see it working just fine lol. Fabric pots work great but Iā€™m not seeing a drop-off with the plastic bag one gallons I bought. So cheap wins if they grow the same either way.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll pull some pictures. It made it easy as pie for transplanting.

1 Like

I agree 100% trying to save money thatā€™s where is at especially doing this. Itā€™s not cheap at all. I need some 3 gallon containers. I swear Iā€™m thinking about making some out of chicken wire and landscaping material. Four dollars for the container thatā€™s a lot of money It adds up. Plus the term that you spend into doing it it is not cheap and thatā€™s what gets me about people they think that is so easy to do it is once you get it. My mom said something about it the other day. She said you just need to put one in the Windows. I could not believe she said that to me. I ask her when does she want to smoke it. This year or next I I said thatā€™s a long time to wait for a joint. If I can save a little bit of money I will. I got a couple of those fabric containers theyā€™re almost like seven dollars apiece Iā€™m not buying them. I put holes in all my buckets anyway so I donā€™t care. I will do the one gallons Iā€™ve kinda of backed off of that a little bit. Iā€™ll Holes bigger.

2 Likes

Very nice page. Good stuff. I just happen to meet you by chance are you got a nice clean area I like that I think that is very important

2 Likes

I just recently started sharing the fruits of my labor with my parents. The other day I was at my momā€™s house and I go ā€œremember when you used to try to ground me for this?ā€ That was a good laugh :wink:

4 Likes

I donā€™t show 100%. I donā€™t always show my finished product. Itā€™s not that I donā€™t want to itā€™s just I think Iā€™ve showed enough. Lol no it good to see. Iā€™m going to one or two at a time after this. The only reason I started back was because I smoke a lot the quality just got bad I had do something. I remember in Colorado when it became recreational. I stood on Colfax Street and cried. It may sound a little strange. And I was a pretty big boy then. I help grow for care patients. This was different I was like the struggle is over itā€™s not. you have some of these hard-core states theyā€™re going to hold on to everything they can.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m happy with the seeds that I have now well I hope I am. I went through a great deal of trouble to get them. I hear stories but I really went through about a year and a half process to get the seeds and there supposed to be the real deal from Africa. I remember reading stories in High Times about the poison. Iā€™ve smoked real real deal only once. Iā€™m hoping this is what that is anyway you have a good day buddy

3 Likes

I hope so man! You too

3 Likes

@Eagles009 Iā€™m definitely interested in giving them a try. That godberry looks fire. By the time I plant those I will know if they are herms by the results of your grow. Iā€™m about to get another tent so I will probably be planting them 8n another month or two.

2 Likes