Eagles' Nest

Well I’ll be damned, we have life.

Meet white widow x Godberry
These seeds were bright green three days ago. Two sunk after 24 hours.

9 Likes

Awesome, I love newborns :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Aye! I’m agonizing currently over who to cull…I can maybe make room for 4 of these fem plants for the long haul. Time to pot up. Gotta kill two now…:thinking:

3 Likes

Banner

Gelato

Purp haze

Purp kush

Critical bilbo

Black widow

Purp kush seems like the first obvious candidate but that’s the one that had solid purple cotes…

9 Likes

Maybe you have already mentioned it, but where do you get those bags?

5 Likes

I’d look at sizing options. The smaller 100 in the pack I bought are too small to be useful. But I love the big ones.

Some early root action

12 Likes

Should have known. lol. Amazon has everything. Thanks. :smiley:

I guess you like them?

5 Likes

Won’t start a seed any other way after trying them

5 Likes

I use the same and they are fantastic. They also break down once you plant them and are super cheap. I got 400 for $16. Here is the Cad link to the ones I got. https://www.amazon.ca/Develoo-Non-Woven-Nursery-Seedling-Biodegradable/dp/B0834MN5RV/ref=dp_prsubs_1?pd_rd_i=B0834MN5RV&psc=1

The link to the ones I got says they are unavailable but the link I provided is a good starting point. Make sure you look at the size of the ones you get @Floyd so you don’t end up with something too small.

4 Likes

Thanks DD, I went straight to Amozon.ca. Always get upset seeing things at US prices. Better not to look. :smiley:

4 Likes

Purple kush is dead. One more.

2 Likes

Oh no! :open_mouth: Wait do you mean chopped?

2 Likes

Oh wow the roots do come out of the bag great. I was worried. Wow man, you just might have sold me haha

3 Likes

I do in fact. Haze dead too. Down to 4

1 Like

Oh yeah! They straight ignore the bag.

2 Likes

So trim jail for you. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh no I killed two of the babies. I do have a different plant I should have trimmed already though :yum:

1 Like

Oh, I misunderstood. Dam now I’m back to feeling bad for you and your loss. Even though trim jail does suck.

3 Likes

No loss friend don’t feel bad. Gotta lower numbers to drop some beans I ecstatically agreed to test.

3 Likes

Two out of three immature beans cracked. Seen enough. I chopped the white widow clone. Should have some beans to send out soon if anybody wants to run em. @Grizz718 I believe you expressed interest when some were ready.

8 Likes